Who is your most hated team in the NFC?

Ice bowl 67

7 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Where are ya? I'm in Seattle proper and the ones here are actually better than I expected. The ones in Idaho and Montana are awful.

Hate Dallas. Lightly root for Seattle if forced to choose a team when the bills are out.

Portland, I imagine that the fans in Seattle proper aren't as bad as the ancillary fans outside of Seattle. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I’m getting soft in my old age....I don’t hate anyone.

Except NE of course.  I’ll always hate NE.

It runs deep with me. I am starting to wonder if it is healthy!

Edited by Rocket94
  • Like (+1) 1

Everyone saying Dallas fans are insufferable, but I've lived here for 15 years, and have found the fans not bad all.

First off, most of them are very loosely "fans." They say their team is the Cowboys, but they can't name more than 2 or 3 people on the roster. If I ask most of these fans how they enjoyed the game Sunday, most of the time they say they missed it, only saw replays, etc. There's only a small handful of people that I know that care about the Cowboys like Bills fans care about the Bills.

Second, the real Cowobys fans that know me almost always root for the Bills out of pity, rarely ever trying to rub it in, be a d-bag, or even pile on a little. I'm used to hearing "man, sorry about the Bills," more than "Haha the Bills suck!" In general, they don't pay attention to the Bills at all, but the ones that do only do so because of knowing me & are nice about it.

The most crap I've ever gotten is minor ribbing for the 2 x Super Bowl losses, but that's the extent of it. 

But yes, I hate the Cowboys TEAM, just not most of the fans. Maybe displaced Cowboys fans who are a little more diehard are pricks, but the ones in DFW are pretty cool, especially in regards to the Bills.