Who is your most hated team in the NFC?

Ice bowl 67

4 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Who is it?

Obviously Green Bay bro.....

nah it’s Dallas and probably by a long shot.

EDIT: nevermind Synder is a complete scumbag so Washington is a close 2nd.

Edited by JoPar_v2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

Dallas because of history, Seattle because of where I live, living in the NW the Seattle fans are unbearable.

I lived in Dallas from 1995 to 2006 and the fans were arrogant d-bags.  Then, I moved to the Vancouver, WA area in 2006 and encountered Seahawks' fans.  Most aren't too bad, but some can be a bit unbearable.  As a bonus, I have some friends that like Seattle and I told them it was their team's fault that they didn't beat the Paytoilets in the Super Bowl.  They should've handed off to Beast Mode at the goal line.

• Like (+1) 2

I have always been an AFC guy. I suppose Jerry Jones and the Cowboys used to bother me, but Jones is the one who has to live with himself. He always seems to crave attention or needs some affirmation of what a great guy he is.

Edited by Rocket94

34 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

Dallas because of history, Seattle because of where I live, living in the NW the Seattle fans are unbearable.

Where are ya? I'm in Seattle proper and the ones here are actually better than I expected. The ones in Idaho and Montana are awful.

Hate Dallas. Lightly root for Seattle if forced to choose a team when the bills are out.

Edited by NickelCity
  • Like (+1) 1