Tekashi 6ix9ine is expected to enter witness protection

ocemur

Sure, a new identity and move him someplace out of the way. Um, I don't want to tell the FBI or US Marshals how to do their job,  but I think I see one small flaw in this plan.

b761db867d4e8fd92e86ff202e073b94

OK, where do you hide him? I say the parrot cage at the zoo.

Edited by ocemur

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tekashi-6ix9ine-expected-enter-witness-195332580.html

“Despite how connected we are, and the appetite for social media content in this country, there are places where, if this kid gets a haircut and wears normal clothes, no one would know or care who he is,” explained former F.B.I. official Jay Kramer.

That said, the Times says it’s unlikely that the United States Marshals Service, which runs the witness protection program, would pay for the removal of 6ix9ine’s signature face tattoos. (His rainbow hair has faded to its natural color during his time in prison.)

For now, Tekashi 6ix9ine can enjoy the protection of solitary confident behind bars. How much longer he remains there is dependent on whether the US District Attorney plans to use him as a witness in any other cases. While on the stand last week, 6ix9ine said he expects to be freed by early 2020.

2 hours ago, mrags said:

Dudes a scumbag and shouldn’t get anything. He should rot in prison and get raped and murdered for ratting out everyone he knows. 

Are you some sort of criminal?  Hate on this guy because he violated the code?

LMAO.

4 hours ago, The Dean said:

I am so fu#$ing PROUD to say, I have absolutely no clue who this is or what it refers to. 

That's 2 of us.

4 hours ago, The Dean said:

I am so fu#$ing PROUD to say, I have absolutely no clue who this is or what it refers to. 

Turns out he's a 23 year old rapper from some NYC ***** hole neighborhood....

Real name is Daniel Hernandez.

Appears to be some sort of mutant scumbag.

Wife beater, child sex trafficker, that sort of thing.

7 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

tekashi-mr-met.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&

Cover blown.

Why is Mr. Met not flipping the bird?!

What did he do to merit WPP?  Blew the whistle on doctors’ offices and furniture stores playing background music without an ASCAP license?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Are you some sort of criminal?  Hate on this guy because he violated the code?

LMAO.

That's 2 of us.

Turns out he's a 23 year old rapper from some NYC ***** hole neighborhood....

Real name is Daniel Hernandez.

Appears to be some sort of mutant scumbag.

Wife beater, child sex trafficker, that sort of thing.

I don’t like scumbag gang banging criminals. 

Especially fake ass ones that are rat bastards that aren’t really gangster at all and afraid of prison.  

Edited by mrags