My first game at the Ralph since 1995 this Sunday

SuperBills12

34 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Start walking at 1215. Have the tix already pulled up on your phone. The lot on Abbott Rd behind K and K is my favorite. People get rowdy over there it's really entertaining.

Bring the noise and have a blast! Welcome back

correction, make sure TO HAVE THE TICKETS IN APPLE WALLET!!!!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

We closed up the tailgate at 12:15 and started walking over last weekend at 12:30, and got to our seats at 1:20.  Too late for me, but taking into account the herd of degens that I was with, it was impressive.  They NEEDED to stop at O'Neill's for shots as we walked over.  Without that, we would have been fine.

Edited by ScotSHO

15 hours ago, SuperBills12 said:

It's been a long time coming. But this Maryland/DC native is heading to Buffalo with 4 of his buddies for this critical game. I can't wait! Win or lose, I'm looking forward to it. Since it's been awhile, do you guys have any tailgating tips? My one worry is that we'll be tailgating too much and might be stuck in lines to actually make it by kick off :/ . When do we need to cut it off?? 

Peter

#GoBills

Enjoy, my last one in 2004, but I am 5 -1 since 1980 so my next trip I hope to extend my win streak!

6 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Cant vouch for the tailgating scene and area, but I have several friends who park at Berts Bikes on Southwestern when they need quick exit. Its a tad past the entrance of ECC , but its a right out of lot, quick right on Brompton to Mckinley...traffic for a 1/2 mile till left at Milestrip then you are home free to RT 5 to the 190...

Took this advice from Paul when I had a 7:05 flight after the Tennessee game last year.  Left as soon as game ended.  Was at the airport by 5:15 twiddling my thumbs.  Definitely can get out quick!

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, SuperBills12 said:

It's been a long time coming. But this Maryland/DC native is heading to Buffalo with 4 of his buddies for this critical game. I can't wait! Win or lose, I'm looking forward to it. Since it's been awhile, do you guys have any tailgating tips? My one worry is that we'll be tailgating too much and might be stuck in lines to actually make it by kick off :/ . When do we need to cut it off?? 

Peter

#GoBills

How in the world did you become a Bills fan, and why don't you cheer for the Redskins?