Assistance with Bills artwork

Markjaro

On 9/24/2019 at 4:35 PM, Phil The Thrill said:

do you know who took the flag?  I know some friends of our from Niagara Falls.... some real good fellas if ya know what I mean.  They are happy to travel to San Fran

Appreciate the offer but I have a few friends out here that could be "helpful" if I chose to go that route. I know the offender however...Death or serious assault is not the option. :)

On 9/24/2019 at 5:37 PM, Markjaro said:

Bills fans,

A patriots fan has stolen my Bills flag and replaced it with a patriots flag out here in San Francisco. I need to find good gifs/photos for my retaliation plan. Anyone have a gif of a Buffalo mounting the patriot mascot from behind? Any other suggestions would be appreciated as well.

Go Bills

So if you know the offender, two things, do as you as say create some artwork for your yard and get a yuge Bills flag and mount it on his roof for all to see and genuflect to...  Mount it so as it is difficult to remove without doing damage to house... I am sure there are ways...  and do it on Saturday evening after dark.  Also, you could burn/paint a Bills flag into his lawn, if he has that sort of thing out there.  So many choices... permanent, not permanent... does he have pets... kidnap them briefly and attire them in Bills clothing... buy his kids Bills t-shirts delivered Sunday morning addressed to each...  paint his car with a Bills flag on it, washable of course... I could go on.