Assistance with Bills artwork

Markjaro

Bills fans,

A patriots fan has stolen my Bills flag and replaced it with a patriots flag out here in San Francisco. I need to find good gifs/photos for my retaliation plan. Anyone have a gif of a Buffalo mounting the patriot mascot from behind? Any other suggestions would be appreciated as well.

Go Bills

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Markjaro said:

Bills fans,

A patriots fan has stolen my Bills flag and replaced it with a patriots flag out here in San Francisco. I need to find good gifs/photos for my retaliation plan. Anyone have a gif of a Buffalo mounting the patriot mascot from behind? Any other suggestions would be appreciated as well.

Go Bills

do you know who took the flag?  I know some friends of our from Niagara Falls.... some real good fellas if ya know what I mean.  They are happy to travel to San Fran

3 hours ago, Markjaro said:

Bills fans,

Go Bills

Honestly I would take to reddit for this. There is a sub for photoshop wars, battles, or whatever. The name escapes me. But post it there. 

3 hours ago, Markjaro said:

Bills fans,

Go Bills

This is !@#$ awesome.