Shannon Sharpe doesn't think there is any chance the Pats even struggle a little on Sunday

mykidsdad

7 minutes ago, Luka said:

We've beaten teams with a combined record of 1-8. Pats have beaten teams with a combined record of 0-9. This is the first real test for both teams. Both have top 5 defenses.

My biggest issue was when Shannon said the bills might be the only team to have played an easier schedule than the Cowboys. Think he forgot the pats have also played 3 bad football teams, 1 of which is historically bad and  another with a 3rd string qb

Edited by Cheektowaga Chad

I honestly agree.

I just picture their defense getting tons of pressure. Ending our drives and Brady marching down the field.

Pats have made quick work of everyone theyve played. 

We might slow them down...but I would bet the farm on the Pats Sunday.

• Like (+1) 2

I refuse to watch that garbage show.    the national enquirer of the NFL

everything they say and do is clickbait, headline grabbing, sensational stuff.  

Was forced to watch it for almost 20 minutes at Sports Clips the other day getting my haircut and I wanted to take my own life after 5.

Let me guess, Shannon said the same thing about Tom Brady before the superbowl when they went into the 4th quarter with 3 points and eeked out a total of 13 on a neutral field vs the 20th ranked Rams defense.    

4 minutes ago, JinxedBill said:

Y’all know they say ***** like this on purpose to get views right?  Like it’s manufactured drama like real housewives for men.

581EFCF4-1109-45B8-A97B-B29A27544914.jpeg

Yuuup. And it works. Every time.

i want to believe there’s room for a guy that can break down film really well 

I'd hate it if any of those numbskulls liked us. I mean how easy is it to glorify the Patriots? Not much of a hot take there. Save the sound bite and when the Bills make the  playoffs, send it back to him and tell him he's just another  idiot with a bad opinion and no credibility. It is much better for the Bills to have the football world sleep on them.  Whether they beat the Patriots or not, there is a legitimate chance to go 7-1 or 6-2 at the half way point. They havent played their best football yet and they are still 3-0

Edited by BubbaT
  • Like (+1) 1