Shannon Sharpe doesn't think there is any chance the Pats even struggle a little on Sunday

mykidsdad

25 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Maybe we should forfeit since horse mouth thinks we have no chance?

Pull a hat down over his eyes and you can call him Mush Mouth.

Thanks for saying this.  I always thought Sharpe was on the right team (Broncos) since he physically resembles a horse.

Edited by jkeerie

14 minutes ago, StHustle said:

One of the rare times I gotta agree with Skip. Shannon is clearly and exclusively going off history here. Unwilling to listen to any sound logic cause of Brady's record against us. The crazy thing is with a 30-3 record against us...THE ODDS ARE HE IS DUE FOR ANOTHER LOSS. And given the circumstances, it makes real sense that the Bills, at the very least, take this game down to the last minutes. We have done so in much less favorable circumstances. 

Will people stop saying ESPN?!?! Geesh THAT WAS NOT ESPN! Its FOX Sports. Not that that makes it any better but golly must we blame every bad sports analyst video clip on ESPN?

Fixed it, thanks for the heads up! Same outcome however. ;)

40 minutes ago, mykidsdad said:

If you want to get your blood pumping a little. Shannon Sharpe dismissing the Bills even more than Skip this time for a change. Shannon is willing to give 10 points. I hope we can somehow find a way to dig deep and win this game!

Now playing on a non-stop loop on the Bills internal messaging screens.

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

After watching this. And this is not a joke, I think the Bills are going to win. 

Skip made some good points.  But every time in the past there's been a glimmer of hope I end up getting burned. 

Maybe this time the crack in the armor is real.  

17 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

How can anyone get blamed for thinking this way?

We all have seen this movie with the Pats vs the Bills (and vs many other teams) 100 times.  

The only movie I’ve seen 100 times is Scarface 

Just now, Capco said:

Skip made some good points.  But every time in the past there's been a glimmer of hope I end up getting burned. 

Maybe this time the crack in the armor is real.  

Skip tried to at least have a discussion about it but kept getting overridden by Sharpe saying the Patriots win by default. I mean that's probably the most annoying part of it sure I get the Patriots being the heavy favorite but to not look at the Bills at all to see what they're doing is bull####.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Why are you all so upset?  Do you really think the Bills have a chance on Sunday?  

It's not the pick that's the issue it's the complete lack of respect being shown for the Bills. Sure they're the underdogs facing a team picked to be in the Super Bowl again but that doesn't make them a cakewalk.

• Thank you (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Plano said:

Literally not a clue who any of the people you just named are or what they do.

Stopped watching ESPN about 10 years ago, they're just fluff trying to get ratings. Garbage really.

...who said anything about them being from ESPN???

LOCK HIM UP BOYS!

• Haha (+1) 1