Shannon Sharpe doesn't think there is any chance the Pats even struggle a little on Sunday

mykidsdad

If you want to get your blood pumping a little. Shannon Sharpe dismissing the Bills even more than Skip this time for a change. Shannon is willing to give 10 points. I hope we can somehow find a way to dig deep and win this game!

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

first take was just as good.... Stephen A. said he wasn't sleeping on the bills..... HE WAS SNORING ON THEM. Kellerman and woody scoffed at the notion they would make the playoffs.

Literally not a clue who any of the people you just named are or what they do.

Stopped watching ESPN about 10 years ago, they're just fluff trying to get ratings. Garbage really.

Edited by Plano
  • Like (+1) 6

Just now, Plano said:

Literally not a clue who any of the people you just named are or what they do.

Stopped watching ESPN about 10 years ago, they're just fluff trying to get ratings. Garbage really.

ok. I watch espn… and nfl network.... or whatever other sports network is only that I feel like

I don't let it bother me enough to quit watching. just get a chuckle. 

• Like (+1) 1

Shannon will probably take his Broncos over Bills later in the year too.  TB can't block, run routes and play FB too.  

This will be a good game and will take Bills vs the line and the under.  Expect Bills to win in a nail biter again

• Like (+1) 1

Wendy Nix on NFL Live picked the Bills in her "all in" hat segment in today's show.  You pick the team you are "all in" on this week.  Del Rio picked the Bengals to get their first win.  One guy picked the Vikings because of their run game.  Ryan picked the Panthers.  Then Wendy grabbed the Bills helmet.  She believes in them, although not necessarily predicting a win.

• Like (+1) 1

One of the rare times I gotta agree with Skip. Shannon is clearly and exclusively going off history here. Unwilling to listen to any sound logic cause of Brady's record against us. The crazy thing is with a 30-3 record against us...THE ODDS ARE HE IS DUE FOR ANOTHER LOSS. And given the circumstances, it makes real sense that the Bills, at the very least, take this game down to the last minutes. We have done so in much less favorable circumstances. 

3 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

ESPN Sheep. <Yawn>

Will people stop saying ESPN?!?! Geesh THAT WAS NOT ESPN! Its FOX Sports. Not that that makes it any better but golly must we blame every bad sports analyst video clip on ESPN?

• Like (+1) 2