Return of the Meme: New England Week

25 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

There was a funny twitter post or meme or something about Patriots Week for Bills Fans a few years ago that went something like this. I've been looking for it in my memory banks and can't find. Does anyone remember/have it? 

Patriots Week for Bills Fans

Monday: There's no chance we beat them

Tuesday: Wait, so-and-so is hurt?

Wednesday: etc

Thursday etc

Friday etc

Saturday: Well, we're due!

Sunday: [crushes beer can on forehead] F--- IT, WE GOT THIS!!!

Well, per your chart it is Tuesday, so let's talk a little more about Develin being out! 

https://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2019/09/24/bill-belichick-patriots-cant-replace-james-develin/

2 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Go to "insert other media" in the post box above "submit reply" and paste in the copied URL, that should do it 

Has to be less than 0.2MB though. 

That said, how can I post GIFs? They're always way more than 0.2MB but I see them posted here 

BTW, I wouldn't mind if this replaces look a like threads (but those are great, too).

Edited by Drunken Pygmy Goat

1 hour ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

Has to be less than 0.2MB though. 

That said, how can I post GIFs? They're always way more than 0.2MB but I see them posted here 

BTW, I wouldn't mind if this replaces look a like threads (but those are great, too).

visit the page with the GIF, copy its URL, the go to the “Insert other media” dropdown box on the reply page here and choose “insert image from URL.   Then paste.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2