What will happen if the Bills do win this weekend

Billsfanatixs

The national media will continue to say that Josh Allen will disappoint us some day.  (Steven Smith for one)  The TV planners will be beside themselves that they scheduled the Brownies so much and the Bills got no prime time dates. (they will scramble the times though late in the season)  The NYC media will be talking about the 1-3 giants and Daniel whatever his name is......even though Josh Allen would be 4-0.  The Bills are not a big enough market to move the needle on TV ratings/advertising dollars.

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

They will be 4-0

......and on to Nashville. There will be no trophy for 4-0. Just go back to work and act like we have the rest of the season to play. One week at a time. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

What about carrying McDermott off the field? Is that a given!

I hope McD would punch anyone who tried in the face. That sounds a little more “Rexy” in style, but of course our entire DLine probably couldn’t defeat gravity to get him off the ground!  

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

I hope McD would punch anyone who tried in the face. That sounds a little more “Rexy” in style, but of course our entire DLine probably couldn’t defeat gravity to get him off the ground!  

Yeah...I dont see it either. McDermott would view it as too premature...a significant achievement for the teams growth, but just the first step...stay humble.

Edited by Rocket94
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, wagon127 said:

Theres no greater joy then watching the patriots lose. It gives us a chance to hold the division later on. But History seems to indicate that we will go 6-10 and the patriots will be in the super bowl, like the 2 times we actually beat Tom Brady.....

Well, this time the Bills will have a head coach that could stay awake the entire game (with out the help of a designated nudger ? )

Edited by cd1
  • Like (+1) 1