What will happen if the Bills do win this weekend

Billsfanatixs

If the season ended this coming Monday and we lost to the Pats, Buffalo would have a wildcard spot

If Buffalo wins, we would be alone atop the AFC East and Fandamoniem will ensue. 4-0 in the AFC and 2-0 in the division. How dreamy that would be. Also Buffalo would be among one of the last undefeated teams in the AFC with KC the only other possible

Don't know what will happen, but a fella can dream....

• Thank you (+1) 4

IF we can pull it out Sunday it would do nothing for me but solidify my thoughts of us as a playoff team.  The season is long, it's the NFL.  Any team (well, almost any team) can beat any other team any one single game.  It's what you do over the course of the season that matters.  This team is far too young for me to think of us as better than the Pats or Chiefs quite yet regardless of what we do on Sunday.  Sure makes me feel good about the long-term prospects of this team though.

Now, if we win this and we win again in NE later in the season leading to a division title, that's when I'm getting really excited for THIS season.

Edited by Mark80
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

If Buffalo wins

It will be a fluke and NE will still remain at the top of the Power Rankings 

4-1 or 5-0 at the BYE week .....  would be sooo nice 

The Chiefs would go to the top of the power rankings.  New England would stay in the top five, and pundits will start talking about New England gaining revenge later in the season.  Buffalo will move up and might make the top five in some power rankings.  They should make top 10 in ESPN's.

• Haha (+1) 1