This week's Fan column in BuffNews - Josh is a gamer

Kelly the Dog

16 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

In his interview he said he was trying to throw that pick away and just didn’t get enough on it. 

IG rule is so dumb. You’d think a league wanting to protect the QB would modify that one. 

Is that really what he said? Lol...Heaving it up for grabs in the middle of the field was an attempted throw away? He had to have been speaking about the IG, because there is no way he was attempting to throw the pick out of bounds.

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

^^^^^This. Could not agree more. Great job OP, quickly turning into an in-season must read! 

Thanks a lot, NoHuddle. Spread the gospel if you are so inclined. ;)

1 hour ago, R.P. McMurphy said:

Is that really what he said? Lol...Heaving it up for grabs in the middle of the field was an attempted throw away? He had to have been speaking about the IG, because there is no way he was attempting to throw the pick out of bounds.

Yeah, when I finally heard it I thought he must be talking about the IG.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I will delete and replace it but that is strange, of course.

Worse than waking malware, my free BN sneak peek has ended. Now I have to ask myself ‘am I willing to plunk down a monthly fee now for something I’ve NEVER paid for before, just to read Dog’s column?’

?

3 hours ago, jkeerie said:

Another well written, spot on piece of journalism!  When I think of Josh Allen, I think of the theme song to the TV show years ago "The Facts of Life."

"You take the good.  You take the bad.  You take them both and then you have the facts of "Josh."

He's a work in progress and we are getting to see that progress week after week, Tums in hand, exhilarated one moment, nauseated the next.  Sort of like being on a roller coaster.  Weeeeeee!

But the most exciting thing about this "work in progress" is that he's slowly trending up. With qbs like Tyrod, EJ, Fitz & Trent they eventually trended down. 

Edited by LABILLBACKER
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Worse than waking malware, my free BN sneak peek has ended. Now I have to ask myself ‘am I willing to plunk down a monthly fee now for something I’ve NEVER paid for before, just to read Dog’s column?’

?

YES!!!! If you want, I will do a kickstarter for you, with a goal of $36.

4 hours ago, JohnC said:

My security protection often gets activated on the Buffalo News page and links. The alarms go off as if the house is on fire. It's gotten to the point where I fear clicking on to the BN. 

...probably a Jerry Sullivan carryover......he was "MOM", master of (Bills) malware...........

4 hours ago, JohnC said:

My security protection often gets activated on the Buffalo News page and links. The alarms go off as if the house is on fire. It's gotten to the point where I fear clicking on to the BN. 

Mine used to until I basically prevented notifications, cookies and anything else I did not need from Buffalo News. 

Still get notifications on occasion and it appears to be one of the content (ad) providers.

• Like (+1) 1