Josh Allen mic’d Up!

Chandler#81

31 minutes ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

That Lee Smith quote is fantastic.

”you ain’t a me guy when you do good, so don’t be a me guy when you ***** up.”

incredible.

Anyone that supports the Bills, but doesn’t love Josh Allen is nuts. 

Folks sometimes question why Lee Smith and Pat DiMarco have jobs....they are leaders--they also wiped out their guys on the Gore 1 YD game winning TD...

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

If I was head coach I wouldn't have said a word to him after the pick.  Not a word.  Talk about next drive and keeping your head up. 

We don't need another Joe Ferguson head hanger.

He needs to have a short memory, not be told something he already knows over and over and over again.   

Beating a dead horse can mess with a young dude's psyche

Ugh - Boy, with Joe, you knew exactly when to get up and go rake leaves ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I love the guy, he is exciting.

Cheers to Lee Smith.

Lee Smith's comment to Josh just shows me how much Josh is loved by his teammates.  Shares credit, takes blame.....Good that he has guys like Lee in his ear.

Edited by JoeF
  • Like (+1) 4

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

The premise is fantastic. It’s John Murphy’s terrible voice and play calling. He doesn’t know when to be excited and is terrible with Down and distance and yards being gained on the play. He’s been at this for a decade and still sucks.

+1 Worst pbp guy in the league.

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

The premise is fantastic. It’s John Murphy’s terrible voice and play calling. He doesn’t know when to be excited and is terrible with Down and distance and yards being gained on the play. He’s been at this for a decade and still sucks.

Yeah, the "Touchdown! Touchdown! Touchdown Buffalo" is very lame. It doesn't sound natural, like he's forcing himself to sound over excited because that's how he thinks he should be. Pat Summerall sounded like he was talking to the pigeons in the park and he was great (I know TV is different to radio but still). I mean, I don't hate Murphy (though I do find him very arrogant) but when you compare him to Van, he's pretty *****

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, transient said:

Gotta love it.  By the same token gotta love that Josh takes responsibility for it... as long as he's not sitting around with some hangdog look and pouting about it there's nothing wrong with him saying "that's on me".

Absolutely agree. Leading men is a difficult and almost impossible task at times. There’s a delicate balance between accountability and holding others accountable. 

Im genuinely curious which QB’s all time developed that skill set quickest, and how does it translate to championships. I’m not even sure i know who the great leaders have been?

5 hours ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

That Lee Smith quote is fantastic.

”you ain’t a me guy when you do good, so don’t be a me guy when you ***** up.”

incredible.

Anyone that supports the Bills, but doesn’t love Josh Allen is nuts. 

I liked what he said before that "i love you like a little brother"

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I’ve never minded Murphy, and thought a lot of the criticism he took was unfair due to simply being average and having to follow in Van Miller’s legendary footsteps, but the complete lack of excitement on the Knox catch and run was brutal.