What can be expected against New England?

Tipster19

I appreciate you two Pats*** fans coming aboard and being respectful and adding good discussion. I think that has a lot to do with confidence. I should hope (but doubt) Bill's fans are doing the same on your boards.

I am one of those Bill's fans: F-U and the Gisele you rode in on! 

These Pats games in Buffalo always have the same script. Bills are fired up, fans are fired up, it's loud, etc..  BUT, the Patriots always dink and dunk their way down the field..lot's of Edelman, 8 yards here, 12 yards there,..No one even sniffs Brady let alone touch him.. a few sweeps to Michel or James White... 5 yds, 7 yds, ... then Brady hits a back shoulder throw to someone in the end zone.   

That's gotta change this weekend.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

Appreciate the input from the other side. Can’t dispute anything you said, the dominance your team has had on the Bills is downright unbelievable (and sickening). Hopefully our teams’ elevators are starting to go in opposite directions but that has to be proven first. The Bills are starting to take steps in the right direction this season, facing the Patriots is a whole other level though. If and when the Bills can start beating them on a consistent basis will be when the Bills can feel like they have arrived. Until then everything else is just conjure and speculation. Here’s to a good game this week. ?

Go Bills!

Last year in Orchard Park I remember they didnt score a TD until the 4th quarter, just like the superbowl.  It was all field goals on both sides.  It wasnt dominance at all.   Thats in the past, lets play 2019 ball

19 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Michel is struggling because we have a backup center as well as both tackles, both were not on the team week 1. (It takes time get blocking right lol)  erratic balls? he has a 67.9% completion rate 911 yards 7 TDs 0 picks 116.5 QBR. if those are erratic numbers most teams would like to have their QB be erratic like that!

Josh Allen will have to be accurate and beat the Pats with his arm and not his legs. My guess (and I could be wrong) BB makes it so the pocket collapses around him but the defenders stay in their lanes making him throw it or get sacked.  

You are one of the few sensible Pats fans here but alas still a Putz fan.  

Josh has stepped up into the pocket and he’s shown to be able to maneuver while under pressure there. 

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

You are one of the few sensible Pats fans here but alas still a Putz fan.  

Josh has stepped up into the pocket and he’s shown to be able to maneuver while under pressure there. 

I Believe you,  but what I have seen all over this site is "how he holds onto the ball to long"  and BB will try keep that up and well the Pats secondary is one of the better secondaries in the league so probably not a lot of wide open receivers throw to.  I still say BB makes the Bills win by Allen proving he can be accurate in the pocket  and not throw picks while under pressure.  I mean Allen has almost as many rushing TDs as he has passing Td's (3 to 2).

• Thank you (+1) 1