What can be expected against New England?

Tipster19

I’m sure that plenty can be said but I expect some kind of trick play on offense from the Bills. My bet would be that Dawson Knox throws for a TD. Once upon a time he use to play QB and it won’t surprise me one bit if they design a play where he throws the football.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

tight game as always at the Ralph, but probably an L.  Brady looks as good as ever and their D is solid.  Tough combination.   I just don't think this is the year they break out.  Injuries starting to pile up.   Allen still throwing it all over the place.   Pats will turn INTs in TDs.   they are the class of the league again. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

So this is not a “must win” game this week?

I think it is a must not get embarrassed game this week.  I am not overly confident on this one.  New England is the best team in the NFL right now.  I hope the Bills play well enough to keep it close, and maybe pull off the "W" with one of these trick plays Tipster is talking about.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

I’m sure that plenty can be said but I expect some kind of trick play on offense from the Bills. My bet would be that Dawson Knox throws for a TD. Once upon a time he use to play QB and it won’t surprise me one bit if they design a play where he throws the football.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but we already lost 59-3. It's been posted several times. Use the search engine next time...

...lol

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

Well, now we can't use that one.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Belichick is going to try to attack the middle of our D with the run and short passing. 

On D he is going to use stunts and blitz as little as possible. He will ask his defense to play gap control. In the defensive  backfield he will disguise coverages pre snap. Allen should be fine. No Singletary  worries me, Bills will need a couple of explosive plays. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Max Fischer said:

I expect a loss but I hope the Bills play well. I’d be disappointed if they don’t play well and get blown out. 

This is kind of where I am. If they lose, but play a tight game and prove they belong, I'll still be happy.

Would be even happier with a W, but that's a given.

5 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

Dont post this... hoodie is everywhere. Now he knows! ?

42 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Belichick is going to try to attack the middle of our D with the run and short passing. 

On D he is going to use stunts and blitz as little as possible. He will ask his defense to play gap control. In the defensive  backfield he will disguise coverages pre snap. Allen should be fine. No Singletary  worries me, Bills will need a couple of explosive plays. 

Perhaps. My guess is power run between the tackles all day long. 

First real test for both clubs.  The Patriots are fragile (no depth) and the Bills play only half a game.  

The Patriots will make Zay Jones and Dawson Knox beat them by removing Cole Beasley from the equation. 

On offense they will try running it up the middle - a lot - and test the DTs since Edelman isn't 100% and TB really can't throw it down the field anymore.   

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

Yeah, I'd take you up on that bet.

6 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

He was 5’10” tall and 165 pounds at the time.