Trying to buy tickets, owner says they only have hardcopy

88what

How can I buy hard copy tickets from someone and then transfer them to an e ticket. I plan on buying these tickets Friday off an older lady. I don’t believe she knows too much about how the tickets work.  If I end up at the game with the hard copy tickets, can I still get in? 

Yes, you can get in with team printed tickets.  Some season ticket holders have printed tickets rather than the 'credit card'.  Also, upon request this season at the Bills ticket office, they will print electronic tickets for $5 each.  So Bills printed tickets are legal for entry.

Don't purchase any PDF paper tickets that were printed at home by fans.  Those would be fakes this season.

As far as re-electrifying your printed tickets, I don't know but if you call the Bills ticket office I am sure they can inform you as to your options. 877-228-4257

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.