Game radio broadcast at new era field on delay

vanhalen26

Hey.  Does anyone listen to the game on the radio while at the game?  I brought a radio to the opener and the feed must be delayed on WGR 550 maybe 10 or 15 seconds.  Made it impossible to enjoy.

I’m guessing it’s intentional so listeners can sync up with their TV feed if they wanted to.  

When I go to raptors or leaf games in Toronto, the arena offers an in stadium radio broadcast frequency with the game in real time.  Do the Bills offer that on any frequency?  If not, it would be an inexpensive option that would enhance the fan experience.

2 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

1520 AM is supposed to be the in-stadium, no delay, broadcast. I have not tried it, so I can't say if it works, or how well it sounds. 

Correct, 1520 is the live, real time feed. I used it last year during the Titans game. It works (or it did last year).

4 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

1520 AM is supposed to be the in-stadium, no delay, broadcast. I have not tried it, so I can't say if it works, or how well it sounds. 

This used to be the case, try KB.  I love the delay, I can sync the TV and tune out the idiots, while everyone else on the GDT tears their hair out over Rich Gannon's disappointment when we came back to beat the Jest.

6 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

This used to be the case, try KB.  I love the delay, I can sync the TV and tune out the idiots, while everyone else on the GDT tears their hair out over Rich Gannon's disappointment when we came back to beat the Jest.

1520 is KB.