So Tom Brady loves playing in Buffalo!

Stallions

20 hours ago, blacklabel said:

Oh yeah, you ain't wrong. I'm prepared for an implosion at some point. I obviously don't want that and am not expecting it, but they're still a young team finding their way and they're likely to hit some speed bumps this season. I just hope it doesn't come against a team like Miami who have just completely mailed it in for this year. I'd like for them to continue this trend of beating teams they're supposed to beat.

I dont know about that...they played Dallas tough last week...remember the Bills 0-8 statrt, some really close loses in that start, and then 4-4(5-3 with no SJ13 drop) and were a tough out. First couple weeks were  tough on them, but  may galvanize the team.

11 hours ago, zow2 said:

This actually works against us.  Tom gets so amped up to win in Orchard Park in the frenzied atmosphere. He’s a super competitive dude as we all know.  

Lets face it, he probably could not care less playing in miami.  There’s no juice in that stadium.  And after Rex left NYC,  there’s not much rivalry between the Jets and Pats and Jets fans bring nothing to the table.  They certainly don’t jump through tables!

you know, i think you are prolly right on this point

7 hours ago, BuffaloButt said:

Does anyone know what hotel the TB will be staying in?  Maybe we can hire Tanya Harding to do her business!!

Bills stay at the Marriot..little hint if you are an autograph guy or just a fanboy..hang out in the Marriott lobby starting about 3 on Saturday, you will see just about every Bill come through there.

My guess is visiting team is there as well, or maybe the Courtyard. Other place is maybe the Westin

Edited by plenzmd1

21 hours ago, blacklabel said:

Oh yeah, you ain't wrong. I'm prepared for an implosion at some point. I obviously don't want that and am not expecting it, but they're still a young team finding their way and they're likely to hit some speed bumps this season. I just hope it doesn't come against a team like Miami who have just completely mailed it in for this year. I'd like for them to continue this trend of beating teams they're supposed to beat.

i enjoy watching the games, i would like some pleasant surprises this year, it's a learning season for the future....

12 hours ago, billspro said:

I can’t figure out why he struggles in Miami. We never seem to have an issue when we go there.

they are a boring franchise, even when they were on top in the early 70s they were boring to watch

watching games from there is boring

that's the secret to their success