So Tom Brady loves playing in Buffalo!

Stallions

He might not enjoy playing here so much if this trend continues for him: Since McDermott took over in 2017, Brady has more interceptions than passing TDs against Buffalo (3 TDs/4 INTs). 

It is kinda cool of him to compliment the gameday atmosphere up here. It's also been cool to see comments from that one Bengals coach who said the Cap was louder than Seattle! Keep it going, youse crazy fans youse.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

always a tough road game

I'd assume the heat has something to do with it, although whenever I consider that I also consider that so many of these players are from hot-ass southern states so they're probably used to playing in the heat. 

If the Bills find any sorta way to have their worst game against Miami at either game this year, then I am just gonna lose it.

1 hour ago, Rocket94 said:

Are there any upcoming events, or exhibits in Buffalo this week that we can recommend to Brady and BB? ?

Maybe deliver him some free chicken wings, you know, cooked the way Buffalo Billy cooked them for the Orlando team before the playoff game in the TV show Coach.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

I'd assume the heat has something to do with it, although whenever I consider that I also consider that so many of these players are from hot-ass southern states so they're probably used to playing in the heat. 

If the Bills find any sorta way to have their worst game against Miami at either game this year, then I am just gonna lose it.

even watching games there, with no active crowd, is the biggest chore of a season.

you know the Bills are going to lose a few games to total dog opponents, hopefully steal a few wins as well.....

9 minutes ago, row_33 said:

even watching games there, with no active crowd, is the biggest chore of a season.

you know the Bills are going to lose a few games to total dog opponents, hopefully steal a few wins as well.....

Oh yeah, you ain't wrong. I'm prepared for an implosion at some point. I obviously don't want that and am not expecting it, but they're still a young team finding their way and they're likely to hit some speed bumps this season. I just hope it doesn't come against a team like Miami who have just completely mailed it in for this year. I'd like for them to continue this trend of beating teams they're supposed to beat.

Edited by blacklabel

13 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Oh yeah, you ain't wrong. I'm prepared for an implosion at some point. I obviously don't want that and am not expecting it, but they're still a young team finding their way and they're likely to hit some speed bumps this season. I just hope it doesn't come against a team like Miami who have just completely mailed it in for this year. I'd like for them to continue this trend of beating teams they're supposed to beat.

the best was the Dave Wannstedt (sp??) presser while he was in Miami and getting asked if the kicker practices off the dirt because it looks tricky

he lost it and stormed off saying it was a stupid question

of course his kicker biffed off the dirt at the end of the game and in OT as well in a loss

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Why wouldn't he? He has more wins here than any Bills QB since 2000 and with one more TD pass will tie Fitz for the lead for that as well.

It actually dates farther back than that. 

Any Bills QB since Kelly left.

Went through & looked at each season 2 days ago to see if that was really true. Figured maybe Flutie or Fitz could've had him beat, but nope. 

This actually works against us.  Tom gets so amped up to win in Orchard Park in the frenzied atmosphere. He’s a super competitive dude as we all know.  

Lets face it, he probably could not care less playing in miami.  There’s no juice in that stadium.  And after Rex left NYC,  there’s not much rivalry between the Jets and Pats and Jets fans bring nothing to the table.  They certainly don’t jump through tables!

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Bangarang said:

he’s 7-10 in Miami

Including playoffs he’s 4-7 in Denver 

but yeah other than he wins basically everywhere he goes.

I can’t figure out why he struggles in Miami. We never seem to have an issue when we go there.

7 minutes ago, zow2 said:

This actually works against us.  Tom gets so amped up to win in Orchard Park in the frenzied atmosphere. He’s a super competitive dude as we all know.  

Lets face it, he probably could not care less playing in miami.  There’s no juice in that stadium.  And after Rex left NYC,  there’s not much rivalry between the Jets and Pats and Jets fans bring nothing to the table.  They certainly don’t jump through tables!

That is probably it. Unfortunately, we never see Brady on an off day. He takes pride in quieting us.

8 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Keeping it real... Despite a porous o-line and limited mobility, it's likely that Brady, somehow, will barely be touched.

I would love to see him hit the way Clements hit him back in the day. Very unlikely though.