So Tom Brady loves playing in Buffalo!

Stallions

6 hours ago, Stallions said:

During his weekly appearance on WEEI's "The Greg Hill Show," Brady shared some kind words for Bills Mafia ahead of Sunday's game in western New York.

"I love playing up there. It's one of the great environments in NFL football," Brady said. "It's an old stadium, but they get incredible support. We've played up there early [kickoff time], we've played up there late, we've played up there when they've not had great records, when they've had great records, and their fans are into it. They cheer, they love football."

That isn't the only reason Brady loves playing in Buffalo. The six-time Super Bowl champion owns an eye-popping 30-3 record against the Bills in his career. His 15 victories in Buffalo are the most by a starting quarterback since 2001, and his 38 touchdowns there trail only Ryan Fitzpatrick (39) for most by a QB in that span.

Plus the best hotels in the country :thumbsup:

I really hope the D line can pressure him into bad throws, bat a few down and even better plant him into the turf more than a few times ... lets see how much he loves playing in Buffalo then. Tom Brady, Meet Ed Oliver, Shaq Lawson OR Jerry Hughes ANY Bill PLEASE and Thank you for smashing him into the turf.  Signed Bills fans everywhere. 

Edited by Margarita
  • Like (+1) 1

We go through this kind of flattery every time we play the Pats. This is a tough matchup, they have really good players, we will need to play our best game!! Belichick and comp. spews this garbage every time we matchup.  THEN they come out and stomp us!! And maybe a cheap shot elbow to the back of the head!! Just to remind us that they own us and the league! 

No organization has come close to being able to consistently compete with these guys. I think we are headed in the right direction but not there yet! IMO McDermott and Beane have done a great job. Can we beat the Pats? Yeah but it will take an all 4 quarters effort.

This team needs to disregard the BS from Bill and know that they have absolutely no respect for the Bills. The only way is to punch them in the mouth and beat them!!!