So Tom Brady loves playing in Buffalo!

Stallions

During his weekly appearance on WEEI's "The Greg Hill Show," Brady shared some kind words for Bills Mafia ahead of Sunday's game in western New York.

"I love playing up there. It's one of the great environments in NFL football," Brady said. "It's an old stadium, but they get incredible support. We've played up there early [kickoff time], we've played up there late, we've played up there when they've not had great records, when they've had great records, and their fans are into it. They cheer, they love football."

That isn't the only reason Brady loves playing in Buffalo. The six-time Super Bowl champion owns an eye-popping 30-3 record against the Bills in his career. His 15 victories in Buffalo are the most by a starting quarterback since 2001, and his 38 touchdowns there trail only Ryan Fitzpatrick (39) for most by a QB in that span.

1 minute ago, Stallions said:

During his weekly appearance on WEEI's "The Greg Hill Show," Brady shared some kind words for Bills Mafia ahead of Sunday's game in western New York.

"I love playing up there. It's one of the great environments in NFL football," Brady said. "It's an old stadium, but they get incredible support. We've played up there early [kickoff time], we've played up there late, we've played up there when they've not had great records, when they've had great records, and their fans are into it. They cheer, they love football."

That isn't the only reason Brady loves playing in Buffalo. The six-time Super Bowl champion owns an eye-popping 30-3 record against the Bills in his career. His 15 victories in Buffalo are the most by a starting quarterback since 2001, and his 38 touchdowns there trail only Ryan Fitzpatrick (39) for most by a QB in that span.

• Haha (+1) 2

I'm cautiously optimistic for Sunday.  Bills/Pats in Oct of 2016 was the last time I went into a game really thinking we could cause them problems.  Our D-Line was introduced last.  Mario/Kyle and Dareus all at their peaks.  I think Guiness was there trying to break some noise records.  Brady never even got hit.  Just got rid of the ball so quick.  

19 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Besides that hotel comment from years back, I've never actually heard him say anything disrespectful about the Bills and their fans.  Even then I think that quote got overblown.

I mean who knows what he really thinks though.

It wasn't overblown.  He later actually admitted he was bitter that the Bills handed the Pats one of their two losses, and later took a shot at us as a result.

5 minutes ago, The Red King said:

It wasn't overblown.  He later actually admitted he was bitter that the Bills handed the Pats one of their two losses, and later took a shot at us as a result.

I mean that's how I sort of remember that quote, he even kind of apologized after saying it

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/travelers-check/201202/tom-brady-most-hated-man-buffalo

Wouldn't surprise me what you're saying though.  He seems like the type of person who still thinks about the 2003 & 2011 games here.  Wait we beat him every 8 years at home.  Were are due Sunday!  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1