[Vague Title] Make this happen Bills!!!!!

Bleedingreennc

37 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Please knock the Pat's off. We have been dealing with this damn team for too long. The team that you have is the only team in the past 10 plus years that has the capability, roster, and coaching staff to knock them off of their high horse. I'm not being bandwagon, my season is lost, but i can pull for you guys!!! 

The enemy of our enemy is our....wait....my head hurts

7 minutes ago, Bevis said:

I don't think the Bills can comply with your request at this time. Not sure the Bills have the offense required to beat a Brady led Pats team.

Cut it out Bunghole!

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

While I think we all question the reality of if they can or cannot beat the Patriots, we do appreciate your support and we hope to give you this gift... That being said, what are you willing to give back to us, if we do this thing? 

And by you, I mean you as a fan... There isn't much the actual team of the Jets have that we would care to have... (specifically because it's undoubtedly covered in teenage germs and mono)

Handy J's are out of the question!

Bills will have to play near perfect ball. Can't leave any points on the field like they did yesterday. Any mistakes and Pats will make you pay. That's the hard part with a young team still, they basically have to play mistake free football against the Pats.

So it will be a tough go at it, but definitely hoping for the best.

47 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Well damn!

Just busting chops, ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Please knock the Pat's off. We have been dealing with this damn team for too long. The team that you have is the only team in the past 10 plus years that has the capability, roster, and coaching staff to knock them off of their high horse. I'm not being bandwagon, my season is lost, but i can pull for you guys!!! 

We will take it under consideration.

2 hours ago, The Wiz said:

After you jump through a flaming table

Had a guy at work today tell me he was ready to join Bills Mafia... I told him (in jest) the initiation is letting me suplex him through a table.

Edited by CLTbills