[Vague Title] Make this happen Bills!!!!!

Bleedingreennc

Please knock the Pat's off. We have been dealing with this damn team for too long. The team that you have is the only team in the past 10 plus years that has the capability, roster, and coaching staff to knock them off of their high horse. I'm not being bandwagon, my season is lost, but i can pull for you guys!!! 

• Like (+1) 15
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 9

Just now, Bleedingreennc said:

Please knock the Pat's off. We have been dealing with this damn team for too long. The team that you have is the only team in the past 10 plus years that has the capability, roster, and coaching staff to knock them off of their high horse. I'm not being bandwagon, my season is lost, but i can pull for you guys!!! 

We will take it brother. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He’s has to state that The Buffalo Bills are the only New York team on the Jets fan forums, then we got a deal. Just sayin, 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Image result for kramer running
Edited by HOUSE
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

I’m not sure if they are at a point where they can knock of New England...yet... but this team has heart.  Let’s hope this happens

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

I mean it wasn’t that vague if you see who started the thread 

27 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

While I think we all question the reality of if they can or cannot beat the Patriots, we do appreciate your support and we hope to give you this gift... That being said, what are you willing to give back to us, if we do this thing? 

And by you, I mean you as a fan... There isn't much the actual team of the Jets have that we would care to have... (specifically because it's undoubtedly covered in teenage germs and mono)

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Can your team lend us three of your best players. If so, your wish will be granted. I am assuming the Jets have 3 players that could make our team. If not, it’s ok, This is our year. We will smash those cheaters on Sunday so bad, that their team will look like broken bowling pins after the game. They may even cart Brady off the field, by halftime. We win big. 31-14.