Dare to Believe

Tatonka68

Monday:  I hope they keep it respectable.

Tuesday: 3-1 going into week 5 is pretty good!

Wednesday: Man, with all the Pats injuries it could get interesting.  Looking forward to it.

Thursday: Just hear me out. I'm not saying I think they will win BUT if everything goes just right I think there's a chance.

Friday: Feliciano has feeling in his toes again! I think this one is going to be a nail biter!

Sunday 1:37 AM: Holy f#@$ing s@#$ balls the Bills are going to win this one. I just put $10,000 down on the Bills to win straight up- no points! My wife doesn't know it yet but our financial problems are over!!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 8

Honestly this feels like more of a "could go either way" game than ever before with us facing the Pats... They're getting a ton of hype, which is really unusual this time of year, and It's hard to sift through whats real and what isn't.

Meanwhile, they've played 3 crappy teams, and we've played 3 crappy teams. 

Most importantly, we really don't know what the Bills are. At their best, they're a team that can beat the Patriots. In reality, harder to believe, but I'm optimistic. I personally think we can win and won't be shocked if we do, but I also won't be shocked if we lose. As long as we play them tough. 

I'm with it Tatonka, I think Josh is our next generational talent at qb and that we will ride him into the promise Land jmo but the kid has better tools than any qb before him physically and he's showing the never say die mentality and plays his best football when it counts, when this kid puts it together he's going to be hard to stop not to mention our elite defense ?

Edited by BillsBlue

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

Monday:  I hope they keep it respectable.

Tuesday: 3-1 going into week 5 is pretty good!

Wednesday: Man, with all the Pats injuries it could get interesting.  Looking forward to it.

Thursday: Just hear me out. I'm not saying I think they will win BUT if everything goes just right I think there's a chance.

Friday: Feliciano has feeling in his toes again! I think this one is going to be a nail biter!

Sunday 1:37 AM: Holy f#@$ing s@#$ balls the Bills are going to win this one. I just put $10,000 down on the Bills to win straight up- no points! My wife doesn't know it yet but our financial problems are over!!

This is gold.

• Like (+1) 1

Allllll aboooaarrrrrrd!!!! 

It’s gonna be crazy, and we win it on a pick six.  

Go BILLS!!!!

50 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

The Patriots have all of past accomplishments, a Hall of fame QB, a stout defense which had not given up a TD and a "genius" head coach. They trampled, beaten, and embarrassed the Bills forever. And most of the known world want to just hand them another Superbowl.

NOT THE BILLS!

What do the Bills have? They THE PROCESS. They have heart, they have a great defense, home field, a superstar in the making Josh Allen and they have the Bills mafia.  They have PANCHO POWER. They have fate. They my have prayers. Every giant has to fall someday, every night has it's end and the sun rises, Why not US and why not NOW. This week the Bills be that unseen iceberg and stink the unsinkable Titanic Patriots. 

GO BILLS!!

Pokes in the Pros: Allen sacked seven times | University ...

Somebody just finished their Tony Robbins DVD Collection. ?

27 minutes ago, Virgil said:

The Pats have a process.  They invented the process.  They’ve processed 6 rings 

But it's not called THE PROCESS like ours.  Theirs is called cheating.  And they're good at it.

25 minutes ago, row_33 said:

what would satisfy you as a moral victory for the Bills?

A +1 in the W column.

Edited by reddogblitz

31 minutes ago, row_33 said:

what would satisfy you as a moral victory for the Bills?

A moral victory is for beaches not Bills. I want a golf cart carrying #12 busted body off the field. I want the Bills to have at least one more point than the Patriots at the end of the 4th quarter. 

Edited by Tatonka68
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tatonka68 said:

The Patriots have all of past accomplishments, a Hall of fame QB, a stout defense which had not given up a TD and a "genius" head coach. They trampled, beaten, and embarrassed the Bills forever. And most of the known world want to just hand them another Superbowl.

NOT THE BILLS!

What do the Bills have? They THE PROCESS. They have heart, they have a great defense, home field, a superstar in the making Josh Allen and they have the Bills mafia.  They have PANCHO POWER. They have fate. They my have prayers. Every giant has to fall someday, every night has it's end and the sun rises, Why not US and why not NOW. This week the Bills be that unseen iceberg and stink the unsinkable Titanic Patriots. 

GO BILLS!!

Pokes in the Pros: Allen sacked seven times | University ...

And we will need all of this to beat them. It's not impossible. The Bills beating NE makes for a very compelling NFL story.

1 hour ago, Rigotz said:

I think optimism is great, but it seems like people on these message boards don't know how to use healthy optimism.

It doesn't have to be "SUPER BOUL, WE GONNA CRUSH PATS" or "WE STINK I QUIT" ... lets just enjoy healthy steps in the right direction.

To you and others who says hold on, what is the issue if a person is excited about being 3-0 and the 2019 potential?  Why do you care?

16 hours ago, Just Joshin' said:

To you and others who says hold on, what is the issue if a person is excited about being 3-0 and the 2019 potential?  Why do you care?

I'm really happy for the team. I'm excited about 3-0 and 2019 potential.

What I'm referring to is over the top expectations and reactions ... when you think your team is going to win the super bowl and the next week they get blown out, there's overreaction in the other direction. These type of mood swings make our fan base look bad.

Remember when the Eagles were guaranteeing super bowls and when Chip Kelly joined how they were going to revolutionize the NFL and everyone laughed at them? Don't be that guy.

Edited by Rigotz

15 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Nothing is impossible 

Play a stout defensive game and let Josh be Josh less the boneheaded plays and 

YES WE CAN!!!!!!

bring your money if yo want to invoke a sugar plum fairy whim statement in public

• Haha (+1) 1