Allen >/= Goff over the last 11 games & other Allen stats

Reed83HOF

Well, Allen was a much better player as a rookie than Goff was, so I suppose it's reasonable to expect him to eventually catch up to where Goff is now, but that he's outperformed him over the last 3/4 of a season is quite surprising indeed.

Edited by thebandit27
  • Like (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Well, Allen was a much better player as a rookie than Goff was, so I suppose it's reasonable to expect him to eventually catch up to where Goff is now, but that he's outperformed him over the last 3/4 of a season is quite surprising indeed.

The heat map gets me excited, but I don't want to read too much into it

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

The media is really pushing for this guy to be a star.  I hope it happens but including his rushing touchdowns in the comparison slants the comparison a bit.  In the last 11 games Josh has 11 Passing Touchdowns and 11 Ints.   He needs to bring his interception rate down quick.

He's a gun slinger so there will be INTs, he needs to cut down on the hero ball ones a bit

• Like (+1) 3

As excited as I've ever been about this team fully expecting Josh to continue to have highs and lows.  I'm just extremely confident we are done for hopefully a long time looking for a QB.  

Also unfair to compare Josh's rushing TDs with Goff.

But only one of these 2 guys had Gurley Woods and Cooks for 8 of these last 11 games.  ;)

Fyi this excitment and optimism is as much about McDermott and Beane as it is about Josh.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1