Horrible Harry (Harrison Phillips) out for the year...ACL

eball

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He has been stepping up.  They're talking about it on ESPN Rochester right now.  The guest has watched Oliver and he's been a disruption in the middle...which I've seen too.

I'm not sure what you're not seeing...

Not that. They are lying. Harrison is our best DT by far. More snaps for Oliver is not a good thing.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

Opens a spot for somebody else.  Maybe even a Geno Atkins trade offer.  Not sure that Cinci would but we could enquire.  We could also leave it open and bring up Duke when he is ready. 

I really think they may go after a DT because he was a big part of our rotation.  It was great seeing the Bengals have to use a double team on both interior guys.  We havent had that since 2014.

• Like (+1) 2

Bummed - I love his effort and he was getting good playing time and making an impact.

hope he can heal up for next year and pick up where he left off.

Vincent Taylor and Kyle Peko are DTs on the practice squad.  I’ve heard reports that Taylor played pretty well for Miami last year.

Edited by OldTimer1960

Just now, eball said:

Vincent Taylor, come on down...you're the next contestant on the Buffalo Bills' DT rotation!

Bummer on Phillips, but this Vincent Taylor is supposed to be decent. Hoping we don’t see much of a drop off. Harry was playing well, but we can overcome. McD and Frazier will coach ‘em up. Not like we are talking about losing Aaron Donald here. Heal up big fella!