Horrible Harry (Harrison Phillips) out for the year...ACL

eball

7 hours ago, MrSarcasm said:

Maybe make an offer for Geno Atkins?

?

Before i found out about Harry, i said to a friend that Atkins is a guy i would love here. I would hate to give up a first but it might be worth it.

7 hours ago, Lurker said:

God help us if we're using Joe B as the 'expert' opinion on TSW...

i think Joe does quite well at his job and is no hommer.

I find a cosmic irony in the fact the day the Buffalo Bills honor Pancho Villa and is so tied directly to Phillips, is the same day he goes down for the year. I don't know what universal meaning is embedded in this irony, but it strikes me as odd. Phillips was on his way to showing great growth and I was excited to see how he could take Kyle Williams' mantle for the middle of the Bills D-Line, but every team deals with serious injuries every year now. So, next man up and prayers for full recovery and strength to Phillips (disclaimer: I am concerned it's the same knee from several years ago, that doesn't bode well IMO). 

Best wishes Harry!

2 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

I find a cosmic irony in the fact the day the Buffalo Bills honor Pancho Villa and is so tied directly to Phillips, is the same day he goes down for the year. I don't know what universal meaning is embedded in this irony, but it strikes me as odd. Phillips was on his way to showing great growth and I was excited to see how he could take Kyle Williams' mantle for the middle of the Bills D-Line, but every team deals with serious injuries every year now. So, next man up and prayers for full recovery and strength to Phillips (disclaimer: I am concerned it's the same knee from several years ago, that doesn't bode well IMO). 

Best wishes Harry!

Is it the same knee? Last I saw, McDermott didn’t say