Horrible Harry (Harrison Phillips) out for the year...ACL

eball

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

I wouldn’t say it’s strong. Harry looked to be making strides with getting in the backfield and this injury hurts our interior penetration.

I think Phillips is a better pass rusher rn so he will still give us good push in the run game

Our run D might hurt a little

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

Wonder if the lowly Broncos would trade Derek Wolfe?  His contract is up after this season and they might not want to pay him.  Would be a beast to pair with Oliver.  Unfortunately he just sprained his ankle and is out for a few weeks but I’ve always loved him as a player.

I saw Woolfe get hurt. Not sure if he's out though.

I hate when bad things happen to good people and from the outside view Harry is an awesome human being.  Speedy recovery...

Kyle Peko and Vincent Taylor are both capable guys..with lots of potential

One thing I noticed yesterday is that Lorax slipped inside when Harry went out on the last drive....Lorax was a beast to handle in the rush on the interior so maybe that is a partial nickel rush package; also Jordan Phillips can handle both DT positions.  It hurts the rotation but I think getting Taylor on the PS was a really good move. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I wouldn’t say it’s strong. Harry looked to be making strides with getting in the backfield and this injury hurts our interior penetration.

We have multiple guys who are starter caliber. Definitely sucks to lose Harrison, but we'll be fine. There are positions on the team where losing a starter would cripple us. Interior defensive line is not one of those, in my opinion.