ESPN: Bills have the best defense in football

VW82

41 minutes ago, eball said:

BBFS at its finest!

Well I want to see the Bills prove that on the field these type of articles are pointless. Show up and stop the Patriots maybe then the defense will earn some respect. Bills haven't been challenged this year offensively by any of the teams so far. Not really impressed with the pass rush so far which will be key in disrupting the Patriots. 

Just now, Vod Kanockers said:

With their top 3 pick at QB vs. Luke Faulk at QB. (If the Pats* had 4 turnovers, I’m sure the Jests could have scored as well.)

Look man, I get it, I'm a Bills fan too and they have been great, but if you can see how dominating the Pats have been on defense then you just refuse to look at the facts.  They give up a third less yards than the next team and 1 point per game.  I am willing to bet the Bills have never given up 3 points in three games in their history and it today's NFL it is even harder.   The three points they gave up was to Ben and the Steelers who would have a good offense if he was healthy....three points and 199 yards per game, that is crazy.   However to your point, they can't sustain it and this week they should have many more scored on them.    

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billieve420 said:

Here comes 50 from the Pats. I hate when these articles come out so early in the season. The Bills have a good defense let's see where they finish up at the end of the year.

I’m good with that if we get 51

Win however we can. I don’t care if we are #1 in anything except wins by the end of the year ?

I'm really looking at the Pats game. After that we'll see how we feel about our defense. I think their good but possibly the stats look better than they really are. If they can stand up well against Brady and company then they will really make a statement. Don't have to win the game but can't allow  a big loss either.

It's going to be tough to score points this week. But if Edelman is out, I think the D can keep it tight.  

Get into the 4th within striking distance and maybe JA introduces himself to the murderers, rapists and cheaters who make up Pats nation.  

1 minute ago, papazoid said:

last years bills defense held NE to  fewer points than almost all the other NE opponents....just sayin.

Last years team wasnt very good. Still dont know how they won the Superbowl.

Also it didnt take much to beat the bills. I went to bed at halftime because I knew 9 pts was enough to win. The second game Pats ran for almost 300 yds. Bills couldnt stop a nose bleed. 

1 hour ago, Don Dokken said:

If it makes you feel better, he goes on to say that maybe the Packers, and definitely the Pats, may have better claims to “the best defense in football”. We’re number 3!!

As they do. At least the Pats. They haven’t given up a TD all season. 3 straight games giving up only 3 points is pretty impressive. 

Guess well see on Sunday day what we have.