Edelman injury this week?

12 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

This is a week I would love to see some exotic blitzes...drop the D-ends off into the flats right off the snap and bring the extra backer or two that Brady would think would be responsible for the flats up the middle for added pressure. 

Gotta disagree here. Brady eats blitzes for lunch; he simply can’t be fooled. Gotta stop their run game and stay disciplined in pass D. That said, bringing occasional A gap pressure as Oliver eats up a double team might rush him a bit. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, K-9 said:

Gotta disagree here. Brady eats blitzes for lunch; he simply can’t be fooled. Gotta stop their run game and stay disciplined in pass D. That said, bringing occasional A gap pressure as Oliver eats up a double team might rush him a bit. 

Yea I guess I dont really mean blitzez....I mean disguise your pressure and coverage, so you would still be rushing 4 (or 5) but dropping different guys into coverages. We all know very well how The Kid Kisser does against traditional blitzes...

• Like (+1) 1

Bring 1 extra man most plays.  He eats you up when you bring 6 or more.  5 guys coming and mixing it up is the way to beat him.  Everyone says you need pressure with front 4 but giants brought 5 almost the entire last superbowl they won against Pat's. They just changed who they were.  Corner here safety here LBer there. 

18 hours ago, Say When... said:

PaltryGiftedAllensbigearedbat-small.gif

Is that Murph giving him a shot?

18 hours ago, K-9 said:

Not having Edelman would be big. 

BB is gonna take away Brown and bracket Beasley as @thebandit27 has pointed out. Our TEs need to make plays early to get BB to come off that. Allen will have his hands full pith various looks, etc. so Daboll really has to be on his game as well.

Why can BB "take away" players and other coaches can't? What's the magical difference...

15 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Is that Murph giving him a shot?

Why can BB "take away" players and other coaches can't? What's the magical difference...

Other coaches do it all the time, or at least attempt to. 

I hurt my ribs about 12 days ago.  I haven't gone to a doctor or anything.  I just know the feeling.  It was just minor, but I really felt it for a few days.  It doesn't have to involve a break to be uncomfortable.  I suspect Edelman will probably play, but maybe Taron Johnson can make him feel those ribs with a few well timed hits.