Edelman injury this week?

Just now, thunderingsquid said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/23/julian-edelman-having-more-tests-on-injured-ribs/

Nothing a good shot of the Alex Guerrero juice can't cure.  

FYI, Tre Day, Poyer, Hyde and Wallace.  

I'm hoping he will play Sunday.  

How were those 4 guys when Dalton, Boyd and a WR corpse group took the lead Sunday. The three step drop ate the D up. That’s Brady’s specialty. Do you think Jerry Hughes and Murphy are going to get the QB this week. What about little Oliver? 

Solid unit and very likeable but they aren’t going to stop that dink and dunk nonsense that is NE.

1 minute ago, CommonCents said:

How were those 4 guys when Dalton, Boyd and a WR corpse group took the lead Sunday. The three step drop ate the D up. That’s Brady’s specialty. Do you think Jerry Hughes and Murphy are going to get the QB this week. What about little Oliver? 

Solid unit and very likeable but they aren’t going to stop that dink and dunk nonsense that is NE.

That's possible, but I like our DBs and think they are our bright spot against insurmountable odds.

On O I see our chance is the run game and our creativity in play calling.  

We will need to play a near perfect game to win.  

Maybe @CommonCents can work in the garden that day as you see we have no chance.  

5 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

I love that dink and dunk nonsense.  It moves straight down the field and into the end zone with regularity.

I wish Allen had the skill set to do it himself.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, thunderingsquid said:

That's possible, but I like our DBs and think they are our bright spot against insurmountable odds.

On O I see our chance is the run game and our creativity in play calling.  

We will need to play a near perfect game to win.  

Maybe @CommonCents can work in the garden that day as you see we have no chance.  

No chance? Where did I say that? I’m hoping Edelman doesn’t play so it betters the Bills chances. You on the other hand are acting like it doesn’t matter because we have an all world D.

12 minutes ago, thunderingsquid said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/23/julian-edelman-having-more-tests-on-injured-ribs/

They said he’s expected to play on John Murphy show

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

I can see Milano lighting those ribs up when he comes through on a crossing pattern. :thumbsup:

If he plays he will be so juiced up I don't think he'll feel a thing...

But I agree and hope Milano or anyone else cuts him in half and they have to scrape the pieces off the field.

Same for Brady.  PLEASE SOMEONE....give him a huge shot!  It's not that hard to do! 

20 minutes ago, thunderingsquid said:

Formula TB12

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I love that dink and dunk nonsense.  It moves straight down the field and into the end zone with regularity.

I wish Allen had the skill set to do it himself.

he does when its called...see the first drives against the Jets. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Well, considering NOBODY stops that “dink and dunk nonsense that is NE”, I’d say we are in pretty good company. The key to beating NE***’s offense is stopping their running game and making them do just that while hoping for a tipped pass and INT or other miscue to occur by having to take so many plays to get down field. 

Not it sure how we are gonna beat that defense, though. It’s for real and playing at a very high level. 

3 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

he does when its called...see the first drives against the Jets. 

^This. How many 70 yard plus drives did we have the first two weeks? 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, K-9 said:

Well, considering NOBODY stops that “dink and dunk nonsense that is NE”, I’d say we are in pretty good company. The key to beating NE***’s offense is stopping their running game and making them do just that while hoping for a tipped pass and INT or other miscue to occur by having to take so many plays to get down field. 

Not it sure how we are gonna beat that defense, though. It’s for real and playing at a very high level. 

Right. So it’s best that Edelman doesn’t play. That would help.

They need something other than that Gore/Yeldon combo or NE is going to box Allen in and make for a rough day. 

Just now, CommonCents said:

They need something other than that Gore/Yeldon combo or NE is going to box Allen in and make for a rough day. 

Not having Edelman would be big. 

BB is gonna take away Brown and bracket Beasley as @thebandit27 has pointed out. Our TEs need to make plays early to get BB to come off that. Allen will have his hands full pith various looks, etc. so Daboll really has to be on his game as well.

7 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

I think Gore makes a formidable RB that teams have to defend. He had 14 carries for 76 yards yesterday. Broke off a few chunk gains. Ill take 5 and a half yards per carry ALL DAY from our RB. Yeldon is talented but I wouldnt give him another touch, too fumbly. 

Lets hope Singletary plays, otherwise I would agree we should add another RB. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Lofton80 said:

Edelman got crunched pretty good. He may need time to recover. Brady will just throw it to White and Burkhead 20 times.

This is a week I would love to see some exotic blitzes...drop the D-ends off into the flats right off the snap and bring the extra backer or two that Brady would think would be responsible for the flats up the middle for added pressure. 

I don't know what you guys are talking about with "dink and dunk". It's a pick and screen offense that runs borderline offensive pass interference dozens of times per game because they know the refs aren't going to call it dozens of times. And once the ref lets something it go, it becomes not a penalty for the rest of the game and then we're screwed.

• Like (+1) 1