Trade for A.J. Green

gjv001

With an 0-3 start, I would think the idea of rebuilding might be crossing the minds of a few exec's in the Bengals front office. Clearing Cap Space, obtaining a player in a position of need, and/or amassing some Draft capital for A J Green could be seen as a wise move by the Bengals front office. It seems to me, that any team with playoff aspirations this year, that also has a need to upgrade it's WR corp might give Cinci a call. I don't know what the cost might be, but a WR line up of Green, Brown and Beasley is applealing.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PaattMaann said:

I would make that trade in a heartbeat....dont know what it would take, but I would imagine a 1st and a third would be really intriguing for them. Especially with their current WRs getting it done. 

probably not that much as he is in the last year of his contract.

1 minute ago, PaattMaann said:

I would make that trade in a heartbeat....dont know what it would take, but I would imagine a 1st and a third would be really intriguing for them. Especially with their current WRs getting it done. 

There is zero chance I’d give a 1st for him.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Unfortunately the only way the Bengals trade Green is for the type of return they can rebuild their team with. We won't be parting with a 1st pick...… Since this is a 1 year rental type of pick up for us the best we would give the Bengals is a 3rd and I doubt that's what they would want

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I did this thread a week ago and it had quite a response.  Then the day when my thread left the first page, a new one sprung up.  Now this.