Josh Allen question-

NewEra

7 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Give him time.  He hasn't even played a full season yet.

?

im giving him lots of time. I was wondering if anyone knew if those numbers (4 and 5) were  correct.  I feel like he had 4-5 a couple weeks ago

Dude hates to lose that's for sure.

And his ability to sense and evade pressure is up there with Russell Wilson and Rogers right now.   

Unteachable stuff.  Lateral quickness, little cuts and spins, and all the while he seems to always manage to keep his eyes downfield.  

After last night watching Mayfield, I'd say in a redraft right now he goes #1 overall to almost every team.

20 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Dude hates to lose that's for sure.

And his ability to sense and evade pressure is up there with Russell Wilson and Rogers right now.   

Unteachable stuff.  Lateral quickness, little cuts and spins, and all the while he seems to always manage to keep his eyes downfield.  

After last night watching Mayfield, I'd say in a redraft right now he goes #1 overall to almost every team.

I thought the same thing while watching that game.  I lost track of how many times Collinsworth said that Mayfield was ineffective when the routes took more than 2 seconds to complete.