Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ice bowl 67

Congrats on your 3-0 start!

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Happy for you guys on a job well done. Beat the Pats!

 

Are you a Bills fan????? Or just a Packers fan and on here for fun? Just wondering.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wppete said:

 

Are you a Bills fan????? Or just a Packers fan and on here for fun? Just wondering.....

Packers fan. It looks like Josh Allen has looked great so far this year.

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Happy for you guys on a job well done. Beat the Pats!

Thank you sir and glad y’all are off to a good start as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, wppete said:

 

Are you a Bills fan????? Or just a Packers fan and on here for fun? Just wondering.....

LOL  come on man.

 

You know he's shown some love for the Bills

 

 

Thanks IceBowl

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SlimShady'sGhost said:

LOL  come on man.

 

You know he's shown some love for the Bills

 

 

Thanks IceBowl

 

I know he has, I was just wondering. Nothing negative just curious.... maybe he is a fan of both teams. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have Philly at home Thursday night. I hope we can beat them.

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

 

I know he has, I was just wondering. Nothing negative just curious.... maybe he is a fan of both teams. 

Just Packers. I enjoy the Bills and Ravens in the AFC. Those 2 teams I'd like to see do well.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You still in your pre-season "woe is us the packers may win 5 games" eeyore mode?

 

Or nah?

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

You still in your pre-season "woe is us the packers may win 5 games" eeyore mode?

 

Or nah?

 

I hope not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Packers are looking good, much better than I thought they would.  Rodgers and LaFleur seem to be working well together.  Biggest thing I see though is that your defense is legit; Mike Pettine is making a big difference for you all.

 

I'm a little concerned about the Bills vs NE.  Josh Allen has made mistakes that he was able to overcome against lesser teams.  If he makes those mistakes against NE, I don't think he and the Bills will be able to overcome those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Happy for you guys on a job well done. Beat the Pats!

 

Thanks!  I hope the Packers lose the rest of their games because Aaron Rodgers is the biggest douche in the NFL!!!

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

 

Thanks!  I hope the Packers lose the rest of their games because Aaron Rodgers is the biggest douche in the NFL!!!

 

Well maybe the third biggest. Behind Brady and Mayfield.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Icebowl. 

 

I'm not really expecting a W against the Pats, but I'm not expecting we roll over either.  We definitely have a fighter's chance as they say, but if we want to dominate them (lol) then we need to clean up a lot of our play.  Here's hoping for a good week of practice and preparation.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gugny said:

 

Thanks!  I hope the Packers lose the rest of their games because Aaron Rodgers is the biggest douche in the NFL!!!

 

 

I have watched Rodgers a bit the first three weeks & he doesn't look good at all imo.  He is not the same QB he was even 2-3 years ago.  Hopefully he gets knocked out of the league & the Packer fans know what it feels like to patiently wait for the next franchise QB to don the Packer Uniform.  They have been spoiled with Favre & Rodgers.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gordio said:

 

 

I have watched Rodgers a bit the first three weeks & he doesn't look good at all imo.  He is not the same QB he was even 2-3 years ago.  Hopefully he gets knocked out of the league & the Packer fans know what it feels like to patiently wait for the next franchise QB to don the Packer Uniform.  They have been spoiled with Favre & Rodgers.

 

It's mind-blowing, really.

 

From 1993-2018 - that is 26 years - they've had Favre, then Rodgers.

 

Two Super Bowl wins. 

 

That is pathetic.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

 

Well maybe the third biggest. Behind Brady and Mayfield.

 

Yeah i agree, i would also like to throw in Ben Roetheisbuger for good measure.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gugny said:

 

It's mind-blowing, really.

 

From 1993-2018 - that is 26 years - they've had Favre, then Rodgers.

 

Two Super Bowl wins. 

 

That is pathetic.

:lol:

 

How many does Buffalo have???   :bag:   :censored:   :lol:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t tell if a few folks are trolling, or just salty? If it’s salt you can let out some frustration by mailing photos of Losman to:

 

Philadelphia Eagles
NovaCare Complex
One NovaCare Way
Philadelphia, PA 19145 

Attn: Tom Donahoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gugny said:

 

It's mind-blowing, really.

 

From 1993-2018 - that is 26 years - they've had Favre, then Rodgers.

 

Two Super Bowl wins. 

 

That is pathetic.

From 1993-2018, we've had Kelly then 20 other quarterbacks then Allen.

 

Zero Super Bowl wins.

 

Talk about mind-blowing and pathetic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Just in Atlanta said:

From 1993-2018, we've had Kelly then 20 other quarterbacks then Allen.

 

Zero Super Bowl wins.

 

Talk about mind-blowing and pathetic. 

 

Whatever you tried to do there .... it didn't work, I'm sorry.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Happy for you guys on a job well done. Beat the Pats!


so Ice Bowl. How much does Josh Allen remind you of Brett Farve?

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

 

Whatever you tried to do there .... it didn't work, I'm sorry.

I *tried to call out your unnecessarily harsh, and slightly hypocritical, comment. I'll do better next time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Just in Atlanta said:

I *tried to call out your unnecessarily harsh, and slightly hypocritical, comment. I'll do better next time. 

 

Harsh?  That was gentle!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...