Pats V Bills what I expect

PatsFanNH

4 hours ago, Mat68 said:

Being aggressive and getting in a shoot out are two different things.  Passing more often on first down vs running is being aggressive.  Allen passing 45 to 50 times isnt what I'm asking either.  I think the Bill's defense holds NE to the low 20s.  Buffalo needs to score 24 plus.  To do that they need to maintain their aggressiveness.

Both games vs the Giants and Bengals.  Up by 14 they go conservative.  Coming out of halftime they ran on every first down til the game was in jeopardy.  Against NE they cant slip into that trap.  

Classic McDermott. Mcclaperson has to stop being so conservative with the lead. He needs to have Daboll step on a teams throat. We do that with the Pats you can count on an L I agree with you. But I think we help the D out be keeping the high octane O with Brady and company on the sideline and trust our D

21 hours ago, TigerJ said:

I don't have a good feel for how the game turns out, but several things are givens.  Among them, Belichick will have a strategy on defense to take something away and challenge Buffalo to move the ball without that one facet of their offense.  It will be whatever Belichick thinks Buffalo depends on the most to make their offense click.  It could be the running game.  It could be Josh's tendency to roll out and make plays on the run.  Whatever it is, Buffalo's success on offense will depend on Josh Allen's ability to operate out of his comfort zone.  

When Buffalo is on defense, New England has demonstrated the ability to do a lot of different things.  Last season, and it progressed, New England appeared to start relying on the running game a lot more, but this season, the running game has not been that much of a factor.  Instead, Brady has been putting up some big numbers again.  History has shown he can do that relying a great deal on tight ends or receivers, and the throws to running backs a lot too.  One constant when he's available is Julian Edelman.  I suspect Buffalo will use a lot of nickel alignment versus New England.  They like to do that anyway.  Hopefully, Taron Johnson is ready to go.  Edelman going against Siran Neal is a mismatch that Brady will drool over.

Yes, Bill will make us one dimensional.  I think he'll load the box to stop run, and Josh will have to find single coverage or throw it away.  Need plenty of dink and dunk.   We need let them get 150 yards rushing, but pick Brady like a vulture on roadkill.  

On 9/23/2019 at 8:06 PM, LABILLBACKER said:

It will be low scoring 

It will be closer than 7

And the ultimate shocker will be the refs finally give us some calls v Brady

16-13 Bills

I’m knocking on wood, but the refs have been pretty damn kind to us thus far. Very weird. 

Edited by stony