Jerry Hughes tweet about Brady

YoloinOhio

52 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

heck, you can go back even further than that. “Just give it to em” ring a bell?

i don't believe that for one second

just Flutie sucking on the biggest and sourest piece of lemon he can, trying to draw pity from gullible fans

Edited by row_33

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

I give every Patriots* fan I see a free copy of Spygate. I tell them that I am always here to help the less educated.

I don't have a brother-in-law.

Well in this case they are being polite...what are the more civilized fans supposed to say to you?

9 hours ago, zow2 said:

There was a play yesterday where Oliver was getting double teamed, he broke through and the Bengals guy had his entire arm around Oliver's chest/neck holding him.  I was like sheesh, hope they're letting that stuff go for BOTH teams.

Go to the Bengals forum and they swear that got held EVERY play but the refs allowed because of Josh Allen SUPERSTAR QB

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

If he’s going to get a roughing the passer he better make it count 

Exactly, pound Giselle right into to ground. Bob & Tom write their checks. Personally I think the NFL might finally be done with the yearly NE narrative and Brady obsession. It wouldn't shock me to see us actually get a couple calls you would never dream we'd ever get in a NE game.

Edited by LABILLBACKER

2 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Anyone who has watched a Bills Patriots game in the last 15 years knows the truth about the Pats and the officials.

We should prepare a class action and let word get out to the league what is coming if there is any questionable officiating.

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Exactly, pound Giselle right into to ground. Bob & Tom write their checks.....

I would love to pound or even watch a good pounding.?

3 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

None what so ever. I believe that this team has the ability to beat the Pats. Many of these players have not been here to experience the onslaught, and hopefully they refuse to buy in to the mystique of the Patriots. They should just work hard, keep their mouths shut and get down to the business of football....they need to get smart, create their own new reality and represent this new culture.  If it Sounds utopian...I don't care!

Very good post.

One of my points to my Bills buds at work was this. Young players who are quite aware of the Enigma that is the Patriots.
But can they stay steady when Bills get the BS calls, which will be coming as we can expect.

If they can just do what they have done for 3 weeks? they can stay in the game. our underneath coverage has been very good at not letting anything get away from them. and our safeties are fairly amazing at recognition and pursuit. 

not going to outsmart them, but we can out grind them.
Keep heads up and stay focused. expect BS call and tons of holding. persevere 
good things can happen.

Go Bills !

8 hours ago, Putin said:

&$@$ Brady 

and his pretty pony

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

We should prepare a class action and let word get out to the league what is coming if there is any questionable officiating.

I would love to pound or even watch a good pounding.?

you dirty olde bastid.

if it was actually Giselle?

Tommy?

not so much. but i do like to try new things.

Someone mentioned to just have Billy Buffalo accidently pile drive brady pregame.

i suggested a gofundme

• Haha (+1) 1

lastly

Hughes is one of my favorite players period. has been since he landed in Buffalo

he can tweet all he wants. he knows he is going to get penalized regardless when playing Pats

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

Well there is an opening for DT.  Horrible Knox does not sound too bad.  I think he is in good enough shape to play Iron Man as long as he does not have that many snaps.

old school.playing both sides of the ball. like it.

Blitz packages

Go Dawson/ Sweeney

53 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

Go to the Bengals forum and they swear that got held EVERY play but the refs allowed because of Josh Allen SUPERSTAR QB

Come here next week and you will see people swearing the Bills were held EVERY play but the refs allowed it because of Tom Brady SUPERSTAR QB.

There will be concrete proof provided by Bills fans sick of it happening every year with the Patriots.

Edited by mattynh

47 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Very good post.

One of my points to my Bills buds at work was this. Young players who are quite aware of the Enigma that is the Patriots.
But can they stay steady when Bills get the BS calls, which will be coming as we can expect.

If they can just do what they have done for 3 weeks? they can stay in the game. our underneath coverage has been very good at not letting anything get away from them. and our safeties are fairly amazing at recognition and pursuit. 

not going to outsmart them, but we can out grind them.
Keep heads up and stay focused. expect BS call and tons of holding. persevere 
good things can happen.

Go Bills !

and his pretty pony

Well said yourself.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, MR8 said:

Welp, Hughes is good for at least 1 penalty now this week, regardless of if he does anything wrong. My guess is he'll get 1 roughing the passer, and maybe 1 holding call or something.  Both of which are BS, but the refs don't like to be criticized... unless its Tom Brady doing it.

I'm ok with a roughing the passer, provided he really roughs him up.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

I'm ok with a roughing the passer, provided he really roughs him up.

Considering he was called for a personal foul for patting his own teammate on the back during a Pats game a few years ago, I’m guessing the chances are low he’s even able to breathe near Marcia 

• Like (+1) 1