Jerry Hughes tweet about Brady

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

It's been proven in the past, with Hughes specifically, that when he has bad interactions with the refs, it doesn't bode well for him or the team.  It could amount to nothing.  It might not.  Either way, it's my opinion that it was unnecessary for him to call out the refs and nothing good can possibly come from it.

Now is not the time for Hughes to do this. Wrong team to be playing with. The Pats already have the psychological edge on the Bills, because they have curb stomped us for years. They havent always beat us on talent alone. Belicheck probably has a profile on every Bills player. The Bills need to break this cycle.

The Bills have to suspend all personal feelings and just play football. They need to approach this game with the same steely resolve that the Pats do. Show the Pats that they belong on the field with them. I hate to say it, but when you play the Pats, football becomes business.

Edited by Rocket94

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

The dude doesn't need motivation.  Last year the minute he left the stadium he was Trolling Bills fans on social media!!!

Bills fans need to tip over the patriots bus when they are inside playing.

I've never met Jerry, but I know his mother in law and a few other of his family members. They were telling me the story of watching a game with him once during our bye week. Walt Coleman announced roughing the passer on "Number 55, I mean 42" and they believe he was just so used to calling penalties on Jerry, that he called out his number out of habit.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Rocket94 said:

If the Pats win, Brady and Belicheck will carefully appraise the Bills. If the Pats were to lose, any trashing of the Bills would be indirectly through their criticism of the officiating or some other matter. They always seem careful to leave out names.

any talk about the Bills or their fans is always praising the team and hyping them

it's all fake, but the pity is real for the franchise and Bills fans

too real   :(

30 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I don't need any of their pity

when you have on your Bills cap and a fan of the Pats or Cowboys or another good team sees you, they'll always say how the BIlls seem to be improving and in no time will be a top team....

your brother-in-law may say something unkind at family get-togethers

22 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I don't need any of their pity

None what so ever. I believe that this team has the ability to beat the Pats. Many of these players have not been here to experience the onslaught, and hopefully they refuse to buy in to the mystique of the Patriots. They should just work hard, keep their mouths shut and get down to the business of football....they need to get smart, create their own new reality and represent this new culture.  If it Sounds utopian...I don't care!

Edited by Rocket94

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

when you have on your Bills cap and a fan of the Pats or Cowboys or another good team sees you, they'll always say how the BIlls seem to be improving and in no time will be a top team....

your brother-in-law may say something unkind at family get-togethers

I give every Patriots* fan I see a free copy of Spygate. I tell them that I am always here to help the less educated.

I don't have a brother-in-law.

• Haha (+1) 1