Jerry Hughes tweet about Brady

YoloinOhio

Would be interesting to track 1st half penalties vs. late game penalties. Maybe I'm a homer, but it always seems once the game is in control for the Pats, they get a random call or two so that the calls kinda even out. "see, we called our fair share against the Pats"

33 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

To the Buffalo Bills:  Let your play speak so loudly that no one hears what you say. 

The Pats are like automatons anyway. They are desensitized to comments from the media and opposing players. Nothing anyone says will effect their performance. It is probably best for the Bills to remain silent and do their talking on the field.

11 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

The Pats are like automatons anyway. They are desensitized to comments from the media and opposing players. Nothing anyone says will effect their performance. It is probably best for the Bills to remain silent and do their talking on the field.

do the Pats want to make a statement in the upcoming game?

they sure did to the Steelers....  :(

11 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

That is how they are programmed to speak.

with a statement game i could see them piling on a massive beatdown if it gets out of hand early, no mercy at all, like the Steelers hammering...

without a statement they could coast to a comfortable win

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

with a statement game i could see them piling on a massive beatdown if it gets out of hand early, no mercy at all, like the Steelers hammering...

without a statement they could coast to a comfortable win

If the Pats win, Brady and Belicheck will carefully appraise the Bills. If the Pats were to lose, any trashing of the Bills would be indirectly through their criticism of the officiating or some other matter. They always seem careful to leave out names.

49 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

There was also a blatant hold on Nscheke on the game winning drive in which Allen was able to get away from a sack and run for a first down. 

As as long as it goes both ways I guess.

So that I can prepare myself 

What is it that will make you happy about this 3-0 team?

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Of course he's right.  But it can absolutely hurt when someone with Hughes' history with refs calls them out.  I don't think it was wise; certainly unnecessary.

So will he be fined for unnecessary tweetng?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

So will he be fined for unnecessary tweetng?

It's been proven in the past, with Hughes specifically, that when he has bad interactions with the refs, it doesn't bode well for him or the team.  It could amount to nothing.  It might not.  Either way, it's my opinion that it was unnecessary for him to call out the refs and nothing good can possibly come from it.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

It's been proven in the past, with Hughes specifically, that when he has bad interactions with the refs, it doesn't bode well for him or the team.  It could amount to nothing.  It might not.  Either way, it's my opinion that it was unnecessary for him to call out the refs and nothing good can possibly come from it.

I agree that it is is always better to let your play on the field do your talking.

But, there does seem to be a double standard when it comes to the Pats*

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Uncle Joe said:

I agree that it is is always better to let your play on the field do your talking.

But, there does seem to be a double standard when it comes to the Pats*

Absolutely agree.  Unfortunately, the refs are not above retaliation.  Even more unfortunately, they won't retaliate against Brady.

• Awesome! (+1) 1