Only 6 AFC teams have winning record. We must be in playoffs this year

Artem Lipatov

Only 6 teams in AFC have winning record. We must be in playoffs this year.

I realize it's only start but 10 teams lost 2-3 games of 3. They are surely beatable. We have 2 wins insurance over them to stay in playoffs picture.

Only 3 teams have 3-0. Bills, Chiefs and Patriots. Good company. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Artem Lipatov said:

And one 2-1 team is Colts. With all due respect to Frank Reich it's hard to beleive they will clinch playoff after Luck's sudden retirement.

Have heard lots of commentary on how this doesn’t hurt them that much, kind of hard to believe The Ewing Theory applies here

6 minutes ago, Artem Lipatov said:

And one 2-1 team is Colts. With all due respect to Frank Reich it's hard to beleive they will clinch playoff after Luck's sudden retirement.

Good defense, good run game, game manager QB, and a weak division. Colts will be there all year.

1 minute ago, Mat68 said:

The AFC is wide open. Buffalo should hit double digit wins for the first time in ages.  

Bills are too inconsistent to say this with confidence. Right now they remind me of the Trent Edwards Bills that started 3-0 or 4-0.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

16 minutes ago, Artem Lipatov said:

Only 6 teams in AFC have winning record. We must be in playoffs this year.

I realize it's only start but 10 teams lost 2-3 games of 3. They are surely beatable. We have 2 wins insurance over them to stay in playoffs picture.

Only 3 teams have 3-0. Bills, Chiefs and Patriots. Good company. 

It’s a long season.  I agree the Bills are setting themselves up well but don’t get ahead of yourself.  Besides, we must knock NE* off their throne first if we want to be seen as a legitimate team.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Besides, we must knock NE* off their throne first if we want to be seen as a legitimate team.

I am not sure we will beat them this week. They are looking scary this season. And our new offensive players need some time to play together. We'll dethrone them in playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

Titans and Eagles games will say a lot. They should beat a below average Titans team on the road and they should battle the Eagles to a close game. Win one of those two and I think they will make it. 

I fear this week will be another game that the Bills get overhyped and do too much. Bills teams have a history of making this game more than it is and getting blown out early.  If they can get through the first quarter tied or only down a score they will be competitive throughout the game. Most worried about the start of the game and early in the third quarter.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

At this point in the season we look equally like a 12-4 team and a 6-10 team. Too early to say either way.

I'm calling it right now:

There is NO CHANCE the Bills finish at 6-10.

They have two games remaining against Miami, one against the Jets at home, the Redskins as well. That's 4 wins and i don't really care if people think that's unrealistic because it isn't.

• Haha (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'm calling it right now:

There is NO CHANCE the Bills finish at 6-10.

They have two games remaining against Miami, one against the Jets at home, the Redskins as well. That's 4 wins and i don't really care if people think that's unrealistic because it isn't.

Tennessee aint looking too hot either, nor is Denver, and the love lust is fading for CLE 

Will Big Ben even return to play in December? 

EDIT -  Big Benjavitis  is done.  Circle another possible win

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

This week will tell us a lot about this team. The Patriots are the first real team we face. Otherwise our opponents are a combined 1-8, 0-8 if you discount the 1 victory as it was led by Daniel Jones and not Eli Manning. If they go out and handle business against the Patriots then it’s time to start planning the parade. 

• Like (+1) 1