Bills fan blows face off with fireworks...

Boca BIlls

3 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

wasn't so much the avatar as it was your comment. pretty idiotic at that. you're avatar belongs in the "most punch able faces" thread, for sure.

You're really helping your case here. We must be the smartest fanbase in the league, right?

2 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Wow, this sure seems like lowbrow trolling on a Bills victory Monday...I’m curious as to the statistical analysis involved in extrapolating from one episode like this? The control group of high IQ individuals being, say for example, Raiders fans who as they reside mostly in California, are mostly the cream of Western civilization, no? :doh:
151749143.jpg

I'm impressed with how you needlessly included a dig against California here. Hope it made you feel better.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On a side note, and I'm sure this will get skipped right over by everyone...

I don't think I have ever seen Jason Pierre Paul's healed hand since his incident.

Holy cow.  1 finger is gone, his middle finger is like a fat nub, and the three remaining fingers, including the thumb are all sort of melted down and shortened way beyond what they are on his good hand.

What did that guy have in his hand when it blew up?  That wasn't a firecracker...that had to be some type of serious explosive.

Dude's lucky to still have a hand.  His injuries look like something sustained on a battle field.

• Like (+1) 2

I have to laugh. Now its chic to say Buffalo Fan. .No longer going to call everyone Bills Mafia. Or is this a narrative switch ?  The words  Bills fan will now be associated with bad behavior and the words Bills Mafia is now associated with charitable giving and class.

(Edit I see they did use the mafia reference on the video)

Seriously who puts their face there.. 

Edited by ddaryl

6 hours ago, John in Jax said:

Curious as to the damage he took. Anybody know the rest of the story?

I saw this on the EverythingBuffalo Instagram along with screenshots from texts, one was EverythingBuffalo asking if they could post the video on their social media, and they also asked, "Is he alright?" The response was, "We're 3-0, he'll be fine."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

On a side note, and I'm sure this will get skipped right over by everyone...

I don't think I have ever seen Jason Pierre Paul's healed hand since his incident.

Holy cow.  1 finger is gone, his middle finger is like a fat nub, and the three remaining fingers, including the thumb are all sort of melted down and shortened way beyond what they are on his good hand.

What did that guy have in his hand when it blew up?  That wasn't a firecracker...that had to be some type of serious explosive.

Dude's lucky to still have a hand.  His injuries look like something sustained on a battle field.

Don't know if it was ever revealed exactly what exploded in his hand, but this here SI article is probably the most informative piece out there.

6 hours ago, Bevis said:

Wow, seems like a lot of Bills fans are low IQ individuals.

5 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

kind of like you and your avatar? I mean does one with a high IQ pick such an ignoramus to represent their profile photo?

kind of stupid to say "a lot" of bills fans are low IQ individuals coming from you.  I agree, the idiot in the OP wasn't too smart but insulting the fan base as you have is pretty ***** up.

5 hours ago, Bevis said:

It's just an avatar, settle down.

5 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

wasn't so much the avatar as it was your comment. pretty idiotic at that. you're avatar belongs in the "most punch able faces" thread, for sure.

5 hours ago, Bevis said:

How much coffee have you had this morning, my goodness.

I haven't gotten any further in this thread, but it's already gold.

Did not expect to be laughing this much already ?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Max Fischer said:

Do not buy, light or be near fireworks. This is a public service announcement. 

Ever tally the number of people killed while driving cars, and we do that pretty much every day,  we don’t here you saying anything about that, idiots gonna idiot, nothing can fix that level of stupid.