Bills fan blows face off with fireworks...

Boca BIlls

12 minutes ago, Bevis said:

Wow, seems like a lot of Bills fans are low IQ individuals.

kind of like you and your avatar? I mean does one with a high IQ pick such an ignoramus to represent their profile photo?

kind of stupid to say "a lot" of bills fans are low IQ individuals coming from you.  I agree, the idiot in the OP wasn't too smart but insulting the fan base as you have is pretty ***** up.

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

kind of like you and your avatar? I mean does one with a high IQ pick such an ignoramus to represent their profile photo?

kind of stupid to say "a lot" of bills fans are low IQ individuals coming from you.  I agree, the idiot in the OP wasn't too smart but insulting the fan base as you have is pretty ***** up.

It's just an avatar, settle down.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

wasn't so much the avatar as it was your comment. pretty idiotic at that. you're avatar belongs in the "most punch able faces" thread, for sure.

How much coffee have you had this morning, my goodness.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bevis said:

Wow, seems like a lot of Bills fans are low IQ individuals.

Wow, this sure seems like lowbrow trolling on a Bills victory Monday...I’m curious as to the statistical analysis involved in extrapolating from one episode like this? The control group of high IQ individuals being, say for example, Raiders fans who as they reside mostly in California, are mostly the cream of Western civilization, no? :doh:
151749143.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

wasn't so much the avatar as it was your comment. pretty idiotic at that. you're avatar belongs in the "most punch able faces" thread, for sure.

Were you the guy 5 rows in front of me who threw punches in the 3rd quarter because the guy behind you spilled popcorn on you? 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

So, hows your face?  Did you avoid reconstructive surgery?

• Haha (+1) 4