The Brownies are in trouble...

eball

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

They are currently 3-0 which means the best you can possibly see them doing is 7-6 the rest of the way.  There is no possible way they could pull off 8-5?  

The worst you see them is 5-8 the rest of the way......in other words you see them as possibly a 2-8 team when not playing the fish or skins?  Really?

I wouldn’t be shocked to see us lose to:

NE x2

TEN

BAL

CLE

DAL

PHI

That’s 7 games.  I think we are in a similar tier as CLE and TEN. Those games will probably be tough. Also Flacco hung 47 on us last year, so I wouldn’t go into that game lightly. I’m not picking them to lose either any of them right now. But outside of NYJ and MIA, there aren’t any gimmes. 

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

NE x2

TEN

BAL

CLE

DAL

PHI

That’s 7 games.  I think we are in a similar tier as CLE and TEN. Those games will probably be tough. Also Flacco hung 47 on us last year, so I wouldn’t go into that game lightly. I’m not picking them to lose either any of them right now. But outside of NYJ and MIA, there aren’t any gimmes. 

Things can AND DO change rapidly in the NFL during a campaign. 

Why we continuously go thru the who's and what's is beyond me simple for the fact that we have no idea where any of these teams will be by the time the Bills play them.

Doesn't the Bengals game teach us that EVERY game is a battle and there are no given wins......... or losses?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, stuvian said:

Kitchen is on death row

That team is primed to implode.  Once OBJ realizes what he has (more like doesn't have) throwing him the ball, he will get miserable.  Shouldn't be long.  Then it's showtime on the sidelines and off the field, which is why the Giants were happy to rid themselves of him.  Kitchens is in WAY over his head and the Browns will still end up being the Browns.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Besides having the worst coach in the NFL, they also have maybe the worst o-line.  Greg Robinson starting at left tackle, yikes.  Also, I admit I have been a big Baker backer but he has looked like trash so far this season.

21 minutes ago, njbuff said:

1986 and 1987 say hello.

proving that in 2019 they were going to win it all, or so i read 2,500 times

1980 was the last time they were seriously close to the best

Edited by row_33

13 hours ago, Mango said:

NE x2

TEN

BAL

CLE

DAL

PHI

true, BUT, you can also make extremely strong arguments for the Bills winning 5 of those 7.  (The only two that I’ve pretty much given up on in my mind already are @DAL and @NE).

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

@NE is the only game there is no chance.

Any of those others they could win, IMO.... they could also lose them easily. 

Dallas is nationally-televised and a ton of people nationwide will actually be watching (unlike the TNF games).  Automatic loss.

1 hour ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Besides having the worst coach in the NFL, they also have maybe the worst o-line.  Greg Robinson starting at left tackle, yikes.  Also, I admit I have been a big Baker backer but he has looked like trash so far this season.

Right now the biggest problem with the Browns is that Monken's offense did not mesh well with Kitchen's offense.  I heard they adopted Monken's terms/language but wasted a lot of time in training camp trying to create a hybrid offense.

So Baker and those personnel are not comfortable with running it.  That affects his decisions, time to make a decision and checks/protections for the O-line.  

Couple that with a rookie coach, a young team, and yes things are really a mess on offense right now.

I also don't believe Kitchens makes all the play calls because the way the game is called is totally different from last year, save in certain situations.  He takes all criticism though.

I do believe it'll sort out and Baker will look more like last year, hopefully not before November 10th!

Both the Bills and Cleveland have strong defense. The difference is we rebuilt our offense from the inside out - they went outside in.  Personally I think we set up our young QB better than they did, but he has playmakers that are undeniably better than ours right now - if Baker can get them the ball.  We have built for consistent results, they are boom or bust. That said, Landry doesn't fit their offense and I hope that Cleveland gets lots of losses early, before that schedule improves.  

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, thunderingsquid said:

SI cover curse in full effect.  

you mean like they put 5 teams on the cover through every NFL season (SAY HELLO TO THE NEW BOSS IN TOWN!!!!) and 4 (or 5)  of them don't win the SB?

Edited by row_33
  • Like (+1) 1