The Brownies are in trouble...

eball

By losing two of their first three they've put themselves in a real tough spot...four of the next five are on the road (@BAL, @SF, SEA, @NE***, @DEN).  By the time they catch a "break" playing the Broncos they might already be out of it at 1-6.  Wow.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't put last night on Baker, really. The Head Coach is waaaaaaaay out of his depth. He is Steve Wilks of this year. One and done. 

The whole reason he got the job was because of mayfield. It’s bizarre. I just don’t think he’s ready to handle HC and the offense, so he’s letting Todd monken handle a lot, which is impacting things. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

The whole reason he got the job was because of mayfield. It’s bizarre. I just don’t think he’s ready to handle HC and the offense, so he’s letting Todd monken handle a lot, which is impacting things. 

I just think he is an over promoted running backs coach. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Kitchens is a sun burnt buffoon without a clue. That 4th & 9 Draw call from their 40, was beyond idiotic!

True, and he took accountability for it. He’s a rookie HC and learning. I’m not making excuses for him but that’s just the reality. I said all off season that having him as the HC was a concern regardless of how much talent they brought in.

9 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't put last night on Baker, really. The Head Coach is waaaaaaaay out of his depth. He is Steve Wilks of this year. One and done. 

50% comp 195 yds 1TD/1Int. What would people say if that was Josh Allen's stat line?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 8

I have said it here many times...The Browns are the Browns, somehow some way they will screw it up.

It never changes....Its like snow in Buffalo, we all know its coming

Isn't it about time for some Brownie suspensions?

How about firing all the coaches at the end of the season then bring in Rex Ryan? That will work.....

Edited by HOUSE
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, eball said:

By losing two of their first three they've put themselves in a real tough spot...four of the next five are on the road (@BAL, @SF, SEA, @NE***, @DEN).  By the time they catch a "break" playing the Broncos they might already be out of it at 1-6.  Wow.

It certainly looks like the sniffed their own farts in the offseason and really like what they smelled

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Baker has not looked good this year...he is going in the wrong direction like Jim Marshall

This along with how their season will unfold (not good) will lead to a one and one situation for their coach.  If they were to go 1-6 or 2-5 through the first seven games, I wouldn't be too surprised if they pulled the plug on him sometime in mid season.