3-1 in the month of September

Boca BIlls

As disappointing as the result is, and as ugly a performance as the OL and Allen turned in, I haven't been this excited about a Bills defense since 1980.  

How many times have you ever seen Brady shut down to that degree?

Edited by KD in CA

Just now, KD in CA said:

As disappointing as the result is, and as ugly a performance as the OL and Allen turned in, I haven't been this excited about a Bills defense since 1980.  

One time before when the Bills played him

Just now, KD in CA said:

I agree

Never.  The D is for real

9 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

That is up to how hard you try, right now this temper tantrum isn't working out well in your favor.

At the same time, being more happy about being right that the Bills lost still makes you look far more foolish. Simple solution, don’t bother with me, you never should have to begin with

im relatively happy with 3-1.   this loss was a tough one,  but there is room to believe that we are on the rise.   we didnt get blown out,  we outgained them by a bunch.    the things that happened negatively today can all be corrected.   we are close.

1 minute ago, buffalo2218 said:

At the same time, being more happy about being right that the Bills lost still makes you look far more foolish. Simple solution, don’t bother with me, you never should have to begin with

Couldn't ask for a better start, I am sorry you are not adult enough to see that. Now leave my thread this is for people that can act appropriately.

Edited by Boca BIlls