3-1 in the month of September

Boca BIlls

2 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Maybe

Maybe this year.  I'm not saying we're going to win, but I think it's ridiculous to say it can't happen.  If our Offense and Defense can both string together 60 minutes of their best football (something we haven't done yet) we should absolutely have a chance to win this game.  The Patriots look invincible but the teams they have played are a combined 0-9.  If they're going to take a step forward, now is the time to do it.

The Patriots also have not struggled like the Bills have to beat bad teams. They coasted through every game. The Bills struggle every game.

9 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

You don't cancel the game, you go and play so everyone can see if they are any closer or if they have a lot of work to do still.

The Bills haven't cancelled a game against the Patriots yet and you want them to do it now...

Recognizing sarcasm isn't your strong suit. <_<k

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

the colour of the money you put behind the Bills winning is all that matters

How much did you put down?

8 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Maybe

Maybe this year.  I'm not saying we're going to win, but I think it's ridiculous to say it can't happen.  If our Offense and Defense can both string together 60 minutes of their best football (something we haven't done yet) we should absolutely have a chance to win this game.  The Patriots look invincible but the teams they have played are a combined 0-9.  If they're going to take a step forward, now is the time to do it.

If anything this Bills game is a big test for the Patriots, who have yet to play a varsity team this season.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

5 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

The Patriots also have not struggled like the Bills have to beat bad teams. They coasted through every game. The Bills struggle every game.

Buffalo struggled versus the Giants? 

You are stupid. There, I said it.

The version of the Jets we beat compared to the version N.E. faced wasn't close. 

I hate LAMPS.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boca BIlls said:

Who would have thought the Bills would be 3-1 in the month of September. The Titans are a dumpster fire and if they put Tannehill in it will be even better for the Bills.

With the second quarter in favor of the Bills they should not lose more than 1 more game between now and early November. They can go I to Thanksgiving game with 2 losses. 

The Bills aren't ready to beat New England but they are ready for a WC run.

Who would of? Many of us and posted the entire season predictions in that thread.

I think we were convinced that the Bills were a 10-6 team, more than capable of being 3-0, out of the shoe! Could be higher now, as things roll out- as long as they beat ALL the inferior teams. Really, only Patsies x 2 and Thanksgiving @ Dallas, are those I haven’t changed. Pitt & Cleveland are certainly in play now.

They are far, far from SB Champs, but way more developed than last year. With this solid, Top 5 D, it is all on Allen’s shoulders to progress, eliminating all preposterously careless and stupid throws like the Pick and hitting those Receivers in stride on the HR ball.

36 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

Buffalo struggled versus the Giants? 

You are stupid. There, I said it.

The version of the Jets we beat compared to the version N.E. faced wasn't close. 

I hate LAMPS.

They did in the second and third quarter. I never once thought they would lose but they did struggle. Maybe you should know the difference, but I think by this response you aren't capable.

48 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

So maybe that means the Bills will be ready for a tough game and NE which has coasted - won’t be as ready.

The game will come - let it play out and start the thread next week.  

Starting it it this week after another victory is just crazy to me unless you are trolling.  You seem to keep coming in and doubling down on your take so have at it - the game will be played whether or not you have already put it in the loss column.

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

The Patriots get the benefit of the doubt. They are the Patriots.... nobody is wondering if the Patriots are for real. We all know they are. It's really just another game for them.

Its a test for the Bills to see how far they've really come.

I think this is a bigger test for Brady than people realize. He hasn't been pressured at all this year. Those three games were basically scrimmages. Yes, the lemming take is Pats are going 19-0. I think they are in for a game Sunday.

1 hour ago, Boca BIlls said:

They aren't ready to beat New England.

Pats lost 5 games last year with losses to the Steelers, Dolphins, Titans and Lions. None of those teams made the playoffs.

Being the best team in the NFL doesn't mean they're unbeatable. 

12 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

They did in the second and third quarter. I never once thought they would lose but they did struggle. Maybe you should know the difference, but I think by this response you aren't capable.

So because they didn't score on every drive they struggled? I guess the Patriots struggled against the Dolphins too.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Thank you (+1) 1