3-1 in the month of September

Boca BIlls

Who would have thought the Bills would be 3-1 in the month of September. The Titans are a dumpster fire and if they put Tannehill in it will be even better for the Bills.

With the second quarter in favor of the Bills they should not lose more than 1 more game between now and early November. They can go I to Thanksgiving game with 2 losses. 

The Bills aren't ready to beat New England but they are ready for a WC run.

Edited by Boca BIlls
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, westside2 said:

Can they play the game first before you give them the loss?

Just now, Pbomb said:

That’s sucks , I was hoping the bills would have beat the pats but I guess not. I missed the game what was the final score?

They aren't ready to beat New England.

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I surrender NOTHING to the Patriots. Suppose something unfortunate were to happen to Brady's knees in the first quarter?

I SURRENDER NOTHING.

I almost worry about their defense more than Brady at this point 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Who would have thought the Bills would be 3-1 in the month of September. The Titans are a dumpster fire and if they put Tannehill in it will be even better for the Bills.

With the second quarter in favor of the Bills they should not lose more than 1 more game between now and early November. They can go I to Thanksgiving game with 2 losses. 

The Bills aren't ready to beat New England but they are ready for a WC run.

The most anticipated game of the season so far and you are going to blow right past it and look to Tennessee? OK. 

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Not when it's the Bills vs Patriots. Last time was 2011 hahaha

Please explain to us how what happened in the past is relevant to this year's team? 

And while you seem to take such joy in your prognostication, the truth is this: You don't have a clue how the game will turn out and this is nothing more than a LAMP thread.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, vincec said:

The most anticipated game of the season so far and you are going to blow right past it and look to Tennessee? OK. 

Bills aren't winning Sunday.   I just don't see it with Allen still in training pants

Maybe next year.   Pats in a class all by themselves now.   

2 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

Bills aren't winning Sunday.   I just don't see it with Allen still in training pants

Well why didn't you say so earlier? Now that we know that you "just don't see it", we can just cancel the game and take our loss.

And our team motto can change to "Maybe next year..."

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, MJS said:

Well why didn't you say so earlier? Now that we know that you "just don't see it", we can just cancel the game and take our loss.

And our team motto can change to "Maybe next year..."

You don't cancel the game, you go and play so everyone can see if they are any closer or if they have a lot of work to do still.

The Bills haven't cancelled a game against the Patriots yet and you want them to do it now...

Edited by Boca BIlls

14 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

Your post is funny considering your username....lol...

1 minute ago, Boca BIlls said:

Maybe next year.

Maybe

Maybe this year.  I'm not saying we're going to win, but I think it's ridiculous to say it can't happen.  If our Offense and Defense can both string together 60 minutes of their best football (something we haven't done yet) we should absolutely have a chance to win this game.  The Patriots look invincible but the teams they have played are a combined 0-9.  If they're going to take a step forward, now is the time to do it.