Pats Fans are Lurking

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

19 hours ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Not surprising these idiot fans think the 56-3 prediction was serious.  You should have seen some of the things they were saying to defend Brown on that board.  Scummiest bunch of scum that ever did scum.

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/bills-fans-a-bit-optimistic.1149716/

I just joined, I don’t know whether I should pretend I’m a pats fan who is stupid (like them) or if I should drop dope memes and gifs.

11 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

if Edelman doesnt play, the Bills can steal it.  

I heard on the radio Edelman had a chest MRI becuase of some injury. He might be out or sore anyways?

4 minutes ago, StHustle said:

We have no chance without Singletary. Need all hands on deck for this one. Josh can't have any bonehead plays that costs us points or gives up points. We win this and we will be the talk of the NFL.

Yes sir, we need all hands on deck and no wild ducks down the middle of the field from JA trying to avoid a sack. Just chuck it out of bounds.

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

There will be a folding table genocide in Buffalo if the Bills win
my prayers will be with them

========================================================

Optimistic? About what? A sale on Dildos at at the local sex shop?

==========================================================

I think the Bills have been pretty bad so far.

Nobody drinks more than Bills fan
They sober up around Wednesday to get ready for Thursday night.

======================================================

The Billiards are the WORST 3-0 team in the HISTORY of the NFL.

============================================================

Lol, these guys are something else. One day soon the party will be over.

Um...look at our board.  Look at this thread.  As a group, overall, we're no classier and have said things equally bad.

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

There will be a folding table genocide in Buffalo if the Bills win
my prayers will be with them

Optimistic? About what? A sale on Dildos at at the local sex shop?

==========================================================

I think the Bills have been pretty bad so far.

Nobody drinks more than Bills fan
They sober up around Wednesday to get ready for Thursday night.

======================================================

The Billiards are the WORST 3-0 team in the HISTORY of the NFL.

============================================================

Lol, these guys are something else. One day soon the party will be over.

3 is just meh and 5 is funny because they beat worse teams than us and are still acting like they took out kc with ease. 

The other 3 are funny and possibly true. 

21 hours ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Not surprising these idiot fans think the 56-3 prediction was serious.  You should have seen some of the things they were saying to defend Brown on that board.  Scummiest bunch of scum that ever did scum.

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/bills-fans-a-bit-optimistic.1149716/

All of that clown's antics took place in Shittsburgh and Chokeland. NE released his ass after a single text... 

Years of enabling by Trippin' Tomlin and weeks of acceptance by Gruden. Again, NE dropped him after one single text...

They are very obnoxious in some regards and not very intelligent thinking they have upgraded their team.  Even before all the injuries they were a lesser team than last year.

Of the losing teams that both have faced I believe the Bengals to be the highest quality opponent.  The truth is no one knows what these teams really are until after week 4.

5 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

I had a read of one today, the first one that came up in Google. I guess their arrogance is warranted because their team is so damn good, but they talk about the Bills basically being a piece of ***** they need to scrape off their shoe in order to get to 4-0. There are a couple of fans giving the Bills some respect.

I fully predict a Pats win because of the obvious reasons, but I will say they haven't been smacked in the mouth yet this season so if the Bills can do that, get to Brady (this is always key and we rarely manage it) and the crowd are into it, I do believe we could get an early lead.

The key then is how the team responds to that. You can totally imagine a scenario where we go up 7-0 or 10-0 early in the game only for Brady to march them down the field with ease and get a TD. If we do end up in that situation I hope the D plays with enough intensity that they could maybe generate a turnover in our territory and score another TD. 

Big ifs of course, but I don't see us winning a close one. I could see it being close but with us on the losing end. I think the Bills should go for broke in this game. Just be aggressive early and take deep shots, try some stuff they haven't shown on film yet. Maybe try and get Knox involved early, Sweeney too for that matter, tell them that even if they only gain 7 yards to make the NE defenders feel it. Go old school on them and beat them up. Same thing on D, just pound the ***** every time they make a catch. Even if you get a couple of penalties. 

Oh, and we need Singletary big time!

If Edelman doesnt play then they may be in for a surprise.  We are not the Phins, Jets or the aluminium foil curtain.  Our D is no joke.

14 hours ago, MtlBillsFan said:

Blitz the hell out of #12. Hit him, take the 15 yards (you are going to get flagged anyway) and do it again all day. We might get lucky and hurt him. If not, see you week 16 Tom.

I've been reading this for years.....if a team would actually do that..take the 15 yards penalty play after play until he's out.....what stops them to send their goons and get JA injured as well?...my guess is they wouldn't just hang around and say..." gosh darnit!...that's too bad....'

BTW...Go Habs Go !!

• Like (+1) 1

They're really not that arrogant though (honestly, they deserve to be FAR more arrogant considering their unprecedented success).

Look at this post:

"I think the Bills have been pretty good and I've liked how they've conducted business in the McDermott regime, generally. Contrast that to the similar timeline of the Jets rebuild/clownshow. At the very least they should give us a good game."

Followed by:

"True. Until recently a clown show. Now a pretty well run professional organization headed in the right direction. A year or two away."

Not exactly "scummy" if you ask me.