Pats Fans are Lurking

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

1 hour ago, MtlBillsFan said:

Blitz the hell out of #12. Hit him, take the 15 yards (you are going to get flagged anyway) and do it again all day. We might get lucky and hurt him. If not, see you week 16 Tom.

You put him on his ass early, bounce his head off of the turf, knock him out cold, then watch them crumble.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Pressure Brady and guard those quick, bs throws he makes. Our LB's are going to have to be on top of their game next Sunday. If Edelman is out that would be great for us. We need Singletary back though in a big way. I am not sure about Feliciano either, has there been any update? It would be nice to have him out there throwing Patsies around. 

It’s easy to think you can win with Brady back there.  Until Brady retires the Pats will be Kong’s with the GOAT back there. 

I won’t lament tho.  I could care less about the national media or what fans say.  Why do fans get so hoppy about it?  They didn’t do anything the team won and you watched.  Delusional to think you had something to do with it.

Dont let you emotions control you.  Just here patiently awaiting the game. 

8 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I haven’t looked at the Patriots forum.  Do they get to use naughty words like those poor folks over at the Jests forum?

I had a read of one today, the first one that came up in Google. I guess their arrogance is warranted because their team is so damn good, but they talk about the Bills basically being a piece of ***** they need to scrape off their shoe in order to get to 4-0. There are a couple of fans giving the Bills some respect.

I fully predict a Pats win because of the obvious reasons, but I will say they haven't been smacked in the mouth yet this season so if the Bills can do that, get to Brady (this is always key and we rarely manage it) and the crowd are into it, I do believe we could get an early lead.

The key then is how the team responds to that. You can totally imagine a scenario where we go up 7-0 or 10-0 early in the game only for Brady to march them down the field with ease and get a TD. If we do end up in that situation I hope the D plays with enough intensity that they could maybe generate a turnover in our territory and score another TD. 

Big ifs of course, but I don't see us winning a close one. I could see it being close but with us on the losing end. I think the Bills should go for broke in this game. Just be aggressive early and take deep shots, try some stuff they haven't shown on film yet. Maybe try and get Knox involved early, Sweeney too for that matter, tell them that even if they only gain 7 yards to make the NE defenders feel it. Go old school on them and beat them up. Same thing on D, just pound the ***** every time they make a catch. Even if you get a couple of penalties. 

Oh, and we need Singletary big time!

9 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

if Edelman doesnt play, the Bills can steal it.  

My guess is they are going to limit him all week and lost him as doubtful and then likely start. 

4 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Whats this world coming to! Everything we say seems to have a sexual overtone!

You need to be a cunning linguist to pull off something like that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Not surprising these idiot fans think the 56-3 prediction was serious.  You should have seen some of the things they were saying to defend Brown on that board.  Scummiest bunch of scum that ever did scum.

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/bills-fans-a-bit-optimistic.1149716/

Well Pat's fans are stupid so...

There will be a folding table genocide in Buffalo if the Bills win
my prayers will be with them

========================================================

Optimistic? About what? A sale on Dildos at at the local sex shop?

==========================================================

I think the Bills have been pretty bad so far.

========================================================

Nobody drinks more than Bills fan
They sober up around Wednesday to get ready for Thursday night.

======================================================

The Billiards are the WORST 3-0 team in the HISTORY of the NFL.

============================================================

Lol, these guys are something else. One day soon the party will be over.

Edited by Albwan