We need another weapon...

Hebert19

1 hour ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

The thing about Shenault is he’s played every position in their offense. X, Y, Slot, HB, Wildcat and because of it he hasn’t necessarily mastered the traditional X position but he routinely wins there.

6’2 220 WR with 4.4 speed and turns into a RB with the ball in his hand. Unreal YAC potential. I say let’s just get him in the fold.

I can get on board with that. My main thought is that we might not be drafting high enough to get him.

7 hours ago, Rbleyle said:

You do realize that Gilmore’s weakness is defending the long ball.  Also a tad bit of information for you, Josh Allen is completing 76% of his throws to Smoke and Beasley.  None of the other corners have found a way to stop them yet.

Also one weapon you’re forgetting about...Dawson friggen Knox!!

Go Bills beat the Cheats! 

I hear you but you also do realize that the Pat's take away our strength on offense every single game right 

2 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

I hear you but you also do realize that the Pat's take away our strength on offense every single game right 

When is the last time we had more than one weapon on offense?  Last year we had Shady and that’s about it.  I’m not saying we’re going to trounce the Pats, but we have the offensive  weapons to beat every team in the league not named Chiefs.  

17 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Jalen Reagor and Tylan Wallace are options in the mid twenties 

Just saw some stuff on Michael Pittman Jr. who looks intriguing... no idea where he’ll be as far as puck goes, and honestly, i don’t care what people say now... this time last year Anthony Johnson and Kelvin Harmon were the studs at WR in the draft. ? 

That being said, Pittman looks intriguingl. 

• Like (+1) 1